ReputationRep:
    what a episode, glad its finally back.

Summer and Steph crying scene.......classic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    what a episode, glad its finally back.

Summer and Steph crying scene.......classic
    lol, i know
    bless max!! he didntknow what o do, poor chap!

do neighbours think they keep their viewers in suspence by not getting to the point about lil :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peculiar2)
    whats the deal with darcy these days? is he dead or what? i heard that izzy doent get cought out till the wedding day. is it true paul will be back?
    No he's in a coma still from when Izzy pushed him down the stairs! I love Darcy. Can't wait for him to wake up

Today's episode was pretty boring... the cliffhanger was Boyd getting grounded. Ooh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    No he's in a coma still from when Izzy pushed him down the stairs! I love Darcy. Can't wait for him to wake up

Today's episode was pretty boring... the cliffhanger was Boyd getting grounded. Ooh!
    yeah today sucked its gone downhill... im just waiting for the wedding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    paul and hanner (sp? lol) those were the days.....
    No, Paul (Robinson) and Christina and Caroline THOSE were the days!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    No, Paul (Robinson) and Christina and Caroline THOSE were the days!!
    Yep - agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Yep - agreed.
    whos Christina and Carooline?

ReputationRep:
    Yep - agreed.
    I feel so old!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hams)
    They were sisters, and lived with Paul, where Lou lives now.

Christina was Paul's wife, and after Paul'd dodgy dealings, they had to go to Brazil.

They were one of the first people from Neighbours to have a go at a pop career.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hams)
    Alessi. They were identical twins. One of them worked at lassiters, the other married Paul Robinson, although he had an affair with her twin sister.

Paul Robinson used to own Lassiters. He was Jim Robinson's (Caleb off of the OC and the Vice President in 24) son. I think he comitted fraud and went on the run and was last heard of in Brazil

ReputationRep:
    I feel so old!!
    LOL - thats one of first things I remember about Neighbours I think.

After that in around 97/98, there were the likes of Bill/Anne/Amy/Lance, that was the one of best times of Neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    They were sisters, and lived with Paul, where Lou lives now.

Christina was Paul's wife, and after Paul'd dodgy dealings, they had to go to Brazil.

They were one of the first people from Neighbours to have a go at a pop career.
    Nah, Kylie and Jason were long before that!! And Craig McClaughlin!! The twins had a brief pop career, as did Paul.

Whose still going to remember Paul when he comes back though? Harold, Lou maybe, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    After that in around 97/98, there were the likes of Bill/Anne/Amy/Lance, that was the one of best times of Neighbours.
    It was indeed, Jesse Spencer, yum yum!

ReputationRep:
    Nah, Kylie and Jason were long before that!! And Craig McClaughlin!! The twins had a brief pop career, as did Paul.

Whose still going to remember Paul when he comes back though? Harold, Lou maybe, anyone else?
    How could I forget Kylie and Jason?!!!!!!!!

Let me rephrase it - one of the first, along with Craig McClaughlin to have a brief pop career!

ReputationRep:
    How could I forget Kylie and Jason?!!!!!!!!

Let me rephrase it - one of the first, along with Craig McClaughlin to have a brief pop career!
    I must be really old coz I remember the golden age when Kylie and Jason were in Neighbours!!!!

I can't wait to see how they bring Paul back!!

ReputationRep:
    Neighbours will keep going downhill until the legendary Dr Darcy comes back again

anyway Carmella returns soon, mmmmmmm Carmella

ReputationRep:
    What Happened today? I had to go to college and I missed it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb)
    Neighbours will keep going downhill until the legendary Dr Darcy comes back again

anyway Carmella returns soon, mmmmmmm Carmella
    i miss darcy with his rhetorical questions and randomly standing in streets in his nightgown holding children

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    What Happened today? I had to go to college and I missed it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO
    missed the first 10mins. But after that, Summer gets threatened by the kid Boyd has been fighting with. Lana fancies Izzy!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/neighbours/stor...es/index.shtml

ReputationRep:
    After just watching neighbours I feel very disturbed :eek:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.