Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    After just watching neighbours I feel very disturbed :eek:
    Why? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endeavour)
    missed the first 10mins. But after that, Summer gets threatened by the kid Boyd has been fighting with. Lana fancies Izzy!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/neighbours/stor...es/index.shtml
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Because Lucca is Serena's sister. It's all a bit weird

ReputationRep:
    did anyone else think izzy's eye make-up made her look like a clown yday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophdoph)
    Because Lucca is Serena's sister. It's all a bit weird
    Luka is Serena's Brother

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    It was really sad with lilijuana and David-made me cry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Luka is Serena's Brother

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Oops

Sorry..very tired... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think its really stupid how the writers are dealing with the Jo Scully situation now. They should have dealt with it when they accutally fired him rather than two years later! This storyline is really unrealistic and silly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hams)
    I think its really stupid how the writers are dealing with the Jo Scully situation now. They should have dealt with it when they accutally fired him rather than two years later! This storyline is really unrealistic and silly
    They couldnt because the charcter took the case to a tribunal so they couldnt officially write him out until that was over.

ReputationRep:
    this luca and serena situation is really getting to me...its incest man
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _mad_moo_)
    It was indeed, Jesse Spencer, yum yum!
    Couldn't agree more, Jesse Spencer = HOT!!! does anyone else remember the camping trip??

ReputationRep:
    has neighbours started back this week then? havent had a chance to see the tv the past few days

ReputationRep:
    Help! :eek: I missed Neighbours today at lunch and I'm going out at 5 so I'm going to miss it again this evening. It was such a good episode yesterday as well with a PROPER cliffhanger unlike the usual lame ones that don't normally leave you wondering...

Oh dear... is it really pathetic to record Neighbours?

ReputationRep:
    Could you fill me in - I have been on holiday and don't know what the hell is going on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    Help! :eek: I missed Neighbours today at lunch and I'm going out at 5 so I'm going to miss it again this evening. It was such a good episode yesterday as well with a PROPER cliffhanger unlike the usual lame ones that don't normally leave you wondering...

Oh dear... is it really pathetic to record Neighbours?
    I nearly cried at today's episode

Though how incestuous (can't spell!) is the bishop family?! Luka and Serena, Svetlanka and Harold (although they aren't technically blood related...) - its getting pretty worrying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    I nearly cried at today's episode

Though how incestuous (can't spell!) is the bishop family?! Luka and Serena, Svetlanka and Harold (although they aren't technically blood related...) - its getting pretty worrying!

iwhy do they have to make harold and svetlanka kiss....its disgusting (there should bwe some sort of wateshed on OAP kissing)

ReputationRep:
    i cant beleive that there brother and sister! i mean theyve has sex!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh I hope Karl tells Lilijuana its her son!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    i cant beleive that there brother and sister! i mean theyve has sex!!!!!!!!!
    Oh no they didnt!

(Original post by frost105)
    Ooooh I hope Karl tells Lilijuana its her son!
    Oh no she won't - but someone else will!

ReputationRep:
    The whole Luka Sareena situation it well strange to say the least!!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.