The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

gossip_girl
i cant beleive that there brother and sister! i mean theyve has sex!!!!!!!!!

They did not :rolleyes: Neighbours wouldn't go that far with it.

Ah... my mum recorded it for me today! Perhaps I shouldn't admit to that though :biggrin: It was so good! I nearly cried! :redface:
hmm I missed today's; how did "Baba" get hold of Lucca without letting the others know that Lucca is infact Liljana's son?
endeavour
hmm I missed today's; how did "Baba" get hold of Lucca without letting the others know that Lucca is infact Liljana's son?

At the end of Thursday's episode she told Karl that Lil had a son. He said that they have to get hold of him immediately. Svetlanka then takes Serena aside and says they must get hold of him because she remembers from when he was in a car crash when he was young that he has the same blood type as Lil. Serena took her to where Luka was living but because she had told him to go, he had already gone. They go back to the hospital, and everyone decides to start looking. Harold and Svetlanka can't find him so go back to the hospital, and David and Sky can't find him so go back too. Sky then decides she isn't going to sit around watching Lil die so she goes home by herself, gets in the car that Libby gave her (and hides the learner plates - GO SKY!) and starts driving around. She sees a guy in a lorry talking on his radio so she asks to use it and sends out a message asking for Luka. He happens to be in another lorry and contacts her. She then drives him to the hospital, he takes the test and is a match. The episode ends with them both going in for the operation :biggrin:
Reply 1923
I'm so sure the whole brother/sister relationship has already been done in Home and Away!! I can remember it, not long ago :wink:....
Reply 1924
bestdeceptions
They did not :rolleyes: Neighbours wouldn't go that far with it.

Ah... my mum recorded it for me today! Perhaps I shouldn't admit to that though :biggrin: It was so good! I nearly cried! :redface:

I watched yesterdays episode and did plenty of crying! I'm such a sook - but I kept thinking - what if it was happening to my family? Does she live? Why didn't she know Luka was her son? Why, when they looked into each others eyes, was there no recognition? Oh, so many questions unanswerered :eek:
yawn
I watched yesterdays episode and did plenty of crying! I'm such a sook - but I kept thinking - what if it was happening to my family? Does she live? Why didn't she know Luka was her son? Why, when they looked into each others eyes, was there no recognition? Oh, so many questions unanswerered :eek:

Hehe! I was watching it with my mum and she kept laughing (at the typical Neighbours acting of it) and so I was trying my best to hold back my tears otherwise she'd think I was pathetic :biggrin: I'm glad other people did too though!

It's be awful if that was my family. It all happened so suddenly as well! I can't wait til Monday to see if Lil finds out about Luka :smile:
I thought it was a pretty dreadul epsiode, i mean storyline = gd, but everyone's attempts at crying, come on. I am a neighbours fan (even videoed it as i was at school then work - eek) but that acting was rather bad :smile:

Also baddeceptions i c ur from surrey, where abouts?
Svetlanka/whoever plays her is one appauling actress...
Chicken
Svetlanka/whoever plays her is one appauling actress...

lol! true though..

The character herself is pretty annoying.
i think this is the longest thread i've been on yet..... 97 pages. come on guys, some soaps are interesting but no need to take them this far :rolleyes:

:creep:
Reply 1930
IB student uk
i think this is the longest thread i've been on yet..... 97 pages. come on guys, some soaps are interesting but no need to take them this far :rolleyes:

I guess the length of the thread is a direct relflection on the length the soap has been running for.

Is it really over 20 years? :eek:
yawn
I guess the length of the thread is a direct relflection on the length the soap has been running for.

Is it really over 20 years? :eek:

lol good one
Reply 1932
carmella was and is a HO

also i dislike serena .....such an annoying voice
Reply 1933
IB student uk

It's nowhere near as long as the Harry Potter thread or the Cambridge students one in the Cambridge forum :tongue:

I was impressed by Sky in yesterday's ep, go Sky!! I have missed a few here and there though so I have to ask, what's going on with Sky and Boyd?? I saw the one where Sky broke up with him because he'd told Stingray about Lana, have they got back together or is that it??! (I have a bit of a soft spot for Boyd as you can prob tell! :biggrin: )
_mad_moo_

I know! She cannot act at all. I hate her character so much, she's so overdramatic. She thought she was in love with the dodgy photographer, and then Scott, and then Luka :rolleyes: After they've only known each other a few weeks! Oh she irritates me too much.

_mad_moo_
Also baddeceptions i c ur from surrey, where abouts?

It's bestdeceptions, not baddeceptions :biggrin: And I'm from Sutton :p: You?
miss n
carmella was and is a HO

Carmella is sooooo hot :cool:
anita_xx
I was impressed by Sky in yesterday's ep, go Sky!!

Super Sky to the rescue :aetsch: She was very cool on friday :biggrin:
Reply 1937
Aw I like Sky... oh, sorry, er 'Freak Girl'.. :rolleyes:
Reply 1938
Apparently Lucy Robinson is coming back to Neighbours as well as Paul. Its only for a couple of weeks, but Paul was only supposed to come back for a few weeks too, so she may end up staying!!

There are loads of rumours that Jason Donovan might be back for an episode or two once his on-screen family start heading back!! (I was the worlds biggest Jason Donovan fan when I was 7!!)
Today's episode was pretty boring :rolleyes: I don't know what Sindi sees in Toadie. I want to find out what happens with Serena/Luka!

Oooh also today I found out from a friend in Australia who the 2 characters are that die in the fire :cool: :biggrin:

Latest