Turn on thread page Beta

Neighbours *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    Today's episode was pretty boring :rolleyes: I don't know what Sindi sees in Toadie. I want to find out what happens with Serena/Luka!

Oooh also today I found out from a friend in Australia who the 2 characters are that die in the fire :cool:
    Who are they? And who is the corpse that is found?

ReputationRep:
    Saw carmella again today, looking fit as ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anita_xx)
    I was impressed by Sky in yesterday's ep, go Sky!! I have missed a few here and there though so I have to ask, what's going on with Sky and Boyd?? I saw the one where Sky broke up with him because he'd told Stingray about Lana, have they got back together or is that it??! (I have a bit of a soft spot for Boyd as you can prob tell! )
    Yeah they got back together in pretty much the next episode. (I only ever half watch neighbours and I wasn't concentrating when they got back together and so I was completely confused when I tuned back in again!... ahh, I'm glad my daydreams are more exciting than soaps..)

ReputationRep:
    Oooh also today I found out from a friend in Australia who the 2 characters are that die in the fire :cool:
    Ooooh!! Exciting - PM me!

ReputationRep:
    when can we expect the fire?

ReputationRep:
    Don't want to post here who dies in case people didn't want to know and get mad at me! I'll send PMs to those who have asked...

ReputationRep:
    ok people i've only just seen this thread so please help! A fire?! PLZ tell me who dies!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Apparently Lucy Robinson is coming back to Neighbours as well as Paul. Its only for a couple of weeks, but Paul was only supposed to come back for a few weeks too, so she may end up staying!!
    I've heard that too! I loved Lucy and its Melissa Bell who will be playing her!

Also pictures of the new credits.

http://www.erinsborough.com/latest/i...p?page=credits

ReputationRep:
    Oops! False alarm guys - frost105 just pointed out that it isn't possible for the people to die that I heard about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    when can we expect the fire?
    March 10

ReputationRep:
    AHHHH HOw exciting is this????????????

Jack and Nina are reunited.
    Stuart loses his sight.
    Toadie discovers the truth about Sindi and Stuart.
    Stephanie announces her pregnancy to Boyd and Summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peppi)
    Stuart loses his sight.
    WHAT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    in the fire!!! :O HOW SHOCKING IS THIS???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peppi)
    in the fire!!! :O HOW SHOCKING IS THIS???
    what fire? i havnt been on this for ages! tell me what happens!

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking about starting a Neighbours forum, with sections for life long fans to talk about the show, and guys like me to laugh at the nonsense, inconsistencies and hilariously bad plot lines.

Anyone interested? (Particularly those who know a thing or two about forums, heh)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    who did steph [apparently] murder?
    hopefully summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    who did steph [apparently] murder?
    omg! she killed someone! :eek:

honestly these story lines! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I know! She cannot act at all. I hate her character so much, she's so overdramatic. She thought she was in love with the dodgy photographer, and then Scott, and then Luka :rolleyes: After they've only known each other a few weeks! Oh she irritates me too much.

It's bestdeceptions, not baddeceptions And I'm from Sutton :p: You?
    i live in surrey!

ReputationRep:
    lol at lou's acting yesterday when connor told lou about him sending those e-mails.

ReputationRep:
    i am not 100% sure of this but I think she helps Lyn's biological dad to die coz he gets ill and then she is accused of killing him...I think...or atleast thats what I understood but I could have easily misunderstood!!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.