Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chandni)
    i am not 100% sure of this but I think she helps Lyn's biological dad to die coz he gets ill and then she is accused of killing him...I think...or atleast thats what I understood but I could have easily misunderstood!!!
    That's what I've heard as well... think you're right

(Original post by Widowmaker)
    i live in surrey!
    Where abouts?

ReputationRep:
    i am not 100% sure of this but I think she helps Lyn's biological dad to die coz he gets ill and then she is accused of killing him...I think...or atleast thats what I understood but I could have easily misunderstood!!!
    Its Charlie, Lyns biological father. He's dying and Steph is with him when he finally passes away. Lyn and her half brother walk in to see Steph moving his pillow but to them it looks like Steph has smoothered Charlie. She is arrested and charges after the fire.

ReputationRep:
    kool so i'm not going totally mad with everything else.

Todays episode kinda scared me! But i felt sooo sorry for Boyd at the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    Its Charlie, Lyns biological father. He's dying and Steph is with him when he finally passes away. Lyn and her half brother walk in to see Steph moving his pillow but to them it looks like Steph has smoothered Charlie. She is arrested and charges after the fire.
    when does that happen (for brits)

.....and what HAPPENED TODAY???!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lame)
    .....and what HAPPENED TODAY???!!
    Boyd hides in Travis' truck and get's stuck in his back garden where Travis is having a BBQ then the dog starts barking and Boyd get's caught and hides up a tree where Travis and his Mates throw Bread Rolls at him, the Stuart tries to find him.

(IMO Boyd is an eejit all this masculine rubbish makes him look like an Idiot. and if he's scared about his masculinity (RE: Sky and Lana) then why on earth did he have those stupid dreadlocks :rolleyes: that made him look like a girl)

Lynn Steals a £200 Candlestick and Jack get's Suspicious, then Jack and Steph takes sides about Lynn and Joe

Libby and Susan have a teacher parents meeting about poisoning students mind about Gayness being right. and that ugly woman shouts at them again and embarresses Libby again by mentioning Taj

(By the way are Libby and Susan the only teachers in Erinsborough High? seems that way you never see any other teachers :confused: )

I think that's it :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Steph just got arrested for Attepmted Murder. I didnt see the whole epsiode becuase well, I couldnt be bothered.

BTW- Susan also "helped" her mother die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Steph just got arrested for Attepmted Murder. I didnt see the whole epsiode becuase well, I couldnt be bothered.

BTW- Susan also "helped" her mother die.
    whooooooooooo did she try to killllllllllll?????????????????

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by Gossip Girl
    whooooooooooo did she try to killllllllllll?????????????????
    Charlie, lynns biological father (see above)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _mad_moo_)
    Charlie, lynns biological father (see above)
    Ooooooooooh right....

ReputationRep:
    Todays episode kinda scared me! But i felt sooo sorry for Boyd at the end
    Oh it was hilarious!! How ironic though, that he had no problems getting up that tree yet didn't think to climb over the fence he was hiding by. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iRock)
    Oh it was hilarious!! How ironic though, that he had no problems getting up that tree yet didn't think to climb over the fence he was hiding by. :p:
    i never thought of that lol. it is kinda stupid i wondered at one point y he was waiting around for travis and his m8s to find him like y didn't he run away as soon as he had the car registration.

ReputationRep:
    i never thought of that lol. it is kinda stupid i wondered at one point y he was waiting around for travis and his m8s to find him like y didn't he run away as soon as he had the car registration.
    Yeah I was wondering that! :confused: He gets the number plate and starts walking around the car... I thought he was going to look at the front of the car to see if the number plate was clearer there but no, he has to go INTO Travis' house (or at least attempts to)? Stupid boy... and what was wrong with climbing over the stupid fence! Also the BBQ was smoking so when Stu said could he see/smell anything he should have said that :cool:

ReputationRep:
    that scene with him running from the dog was comedy

but one of the funniest bits in neighbours was when Boyd chased Travis's car:

'Bloody Mongrel'

ReputationRep:
    Lol yea 'bloody mongrel'.. what an insult!

Why didn't he just jump over the fence, or run out of the garden when the dog started chasing him?! Climbing up a tree was about the worst possible thing he could have done. :rolleyes:

Lol neighbours is just the worst.. but also the best. :p: why have they just ignored the Serena/Luka storyline for about a week?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    not anymore they haven't....it's all out in the wash.

svetlanka's eyes are doing their best not to fall out of her head entirely.
    Ooh glad to hear it... I'll be watching later!

Lmao, her eyes are incredible! She can't be human..
    :eek: <-- Svetlanka's eyes

ReputationRep:
    imagine having a svetlanka type person as a grandma...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this is really annoying, but I've read a few pages of this thread and am still none the wiser, so perhaps someone can answer this...

What's all this I hear about Paul Robinson coming back? Is he back already? Is he staying, or will he just be there for a couple of episodes? I've heard it could be something to do with the fire at Lassiter's - is this right? What's going on?

Any other re-appearances I should know about? Are Scott and Charlene coming back with Bouncer and Mrs Mangle? That would be cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Sorry if this is really annoying, but I've read a few pages of this thread and am still none the wiser, so perhaps someone can answer this...

What's all this I hear about Paul Robinson coming back? Is he back already? Is he staying, or will he just be there for a couple of episodes? I've heard it could be something to do with the fire at Lassiter's - is this right? What's going on?

Any other re-appearances I should know about? Are Scott and Charlene coming back with Bouncer and Mrs Mangle? That would be cool.
    Paul Robinson comes back for business when Lassiters goes up in flames. We're not sure how long he'll stay for. Lucy Robinson is also meant to be coming back though her storyline is unsure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    not anymore they haven't....it's all out in the wash.

svetlanka's eyes are doing their best not to fall out of her head entirely.
    Haha so true about her eyes. She just looks so odd. Is it just me or does she look like some kind of bird? I can't work out what it is yet.

Today's episode was SO GOOD... go Serena! For the first time I actually liked her today. Normally she's a selfish little ***** but today she did what she had to do :cool:

Also, how MEAN is Toadie? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frost105)
    Paul Robinson comes back for business when Lassiters goes up in flames. We're not sure how long he'll stay for. Lucy Robinson is also meant to be coming back though her storyline is unsure.
    Thanks. So when is all this happening?

BTW, are those quotes in your sig from Two Pints of Lager?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.