Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I have gotten offers from Lancaster, Loughborough, Exeter and Durham University for Business and Management (undergraduate degree). I am so happy to have these, but now I have no idea which offer to take!:confused:

An important decision maker for me is the reputation of these universities for Business and management, the quality of education and also the employment after graduation. Does anyone know which of these universities has the best reputation or employment rates for students after graduating?

I would really appreciate any information on this. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/...gement-studies

loughbourgh is higher overall but lancaster has the highest employment rates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/...gement-studies

loughbourgh is higher overall but lancaster has the highest employment rates.
    You can't judge everything on league tables, they should only be used as a guideline. The course content is the most significant aspect of the course because unless you enjoy what you're studying the chances are you'll hate it regardless of the universities prestige in terms of reputation and rankings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkrillaGB)
    You can't judge everything on league tables, they should only be used as a guideline. The course content is the most significant aspect of the course because unless you enjoy what you're studying the chances are you'll hate it regardless of the universities prestige in terms of reputation and rankings.
    read the OP, he didn't ask what one he would enjoy most, he asked what had the highest employment rates and i answered him.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.