Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm heading off to Abertay in septmeber to do sports and exercise science, anyone else going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alta Badia)
    I'm heading off to Abertay in septmeber to do sports and exercise science, anyone else going?
    Yeah i am. To do Psychology hopefully. I'm starting to look at halls and stuff. I'm starting to get nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holly781)
    Yeah i am. To do Psychology hopefully. I'm starting to look at halls and stuff. I'm starting to get nervous!
    Yeah, i'm starting to get nervous too, i'm gonna do sports and exercise science. really need to start looking at accomodation tho :/

ReputationRep:

Yeah, i'm starting to get nervous too, i'm gonna do sports and exercise science. really need to start looking at accomodation tho :/
    I just started looking at accommodation. I think I'm gonna go for Opal. All the rest seem to be quite far out from the city centre.

ReputationRep:
    I just started looking at accommodation. I think I'm gonna go for Opal. All the rest seem to be quite far out from the city centre.
    yeah, opal does seem to be the best option, close to the uni and everything. probs where i'm going to stay.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going too! I'm studying Sociology.

I went to the open day in March and the only residence that is right out of the way is the 16-19 Alloway, the other ones are all in the town centre. The age thing is just a guide, so if you really wanted to stay in one of the £80 rooms you could opt to stay in one of the mature student ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tripudate)
    I'm going too! I'm studying Sociology.

I went to the open day in March and the only residence that is right out of the way is the 16-19 Alloway, the other ones are all in the town centre. The age thing is just a guide, so if you really wanted to stay in one of the £80 rooms you could opt to stay in one of the mature student ones
    Sociology is my insurance I haven't visited yet buy im going over in June so i should get a look around then. Did you get a look round the residence? What did you think?

ReputationRep:
    Sociology is my insurance I haven't visited yet buy im going over in June so i should get a look around then. Did you get a look round the residence? What did you think?
    i'm going in june to the open day aswell

i'm going to do sports and exercise science so i'll be in the same facutly as you both i think

ReputationRep:
    The only halls I saw in person were Opal and they're pretty nice, a little cramped though. I did see the pictures of all the other residences in a presentation on them and they all look really nice though. The majority of them are all like a five minute walk from the uni/city centre which is good as well. I really like them, not to mention the uni itself is really nice too

ReputationRep:
    Also heading to do sports and exercise science in abertay ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganDavies189)

YAY!!! a friend!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going into 2nd year doing biomedical science

ReputationRep:
    YAY!!! a friend!
    what halls are you thinking of going into? im going to be so lost haha

ReputationRep:
    what halls are you thinking of going into? im going to be so lost haha
    I'm planning on going to Opal as they seem to be the newcomers halls as it is, the other halls all say that they are more suited for ages 20+ also opal look nicer to me so im hoping i can go there.

ReputationRep:
    How is the sport and exercise?

I'm coming from college to join 3rd year down the sports coaching pathway. Any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.