Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    What's the best accomodation at teesside? I was going to apply to woodlands but its all girls isnt it? any you'd reccomend?

ReputationRep:
    Woodlands is the best for people who are only looking for en suite accommodation, most of the times. Its either Parkside Halls for limited space or King Edwards.

ReputationRep:
    I've put woodlands but i know a lad who's in woodlands from last year, hope it's not single gender though where did you hear that??

ReputationRep:
    They did mixed gender accommodation for the first time last year 2012 intake and I think they've kept it the same for this year. The shared rooms are same gender and I think in park side halls they have the lower floor all guys and then half the others so girls use one lot of bathrooms and the boys use the others

ReputationRep:
    Woodlands tend to have tiny kitchens and the en-suites aren't brilliant.

King Edwards square cram 14 people into one house with a tiny freezer, it's pathetic.

Parkside Halls you share washing machines with 1000 people and the shared bathrooms are disgusting.

Best I've seen is parkside houses, biggest kitchens and two showers shared between 5/6 people.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, really that bad? Really glad I just went straight for a normal house then.

ReputationRep:
    Yea woodlands don't have a communal area with sofas it's just a kitchen. Kes isn't all crammed though max you share with is 10 others and I know someone who is only in with 5 others

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not bothered how good the en-suites are just glad I got one, that's pretty much the only reason I put Woodlands, couldn't hack sharing with loads of people too much of a clean freak! :P

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going Teesside uni 2013/2014 join this group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/507297429319221/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Michael Pooles are the best estate agents in Boro I am living in a terrace house which is two minute walk from Uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    'Students Only' is the best accommodation in teesside, all houses are near the uni with cheap prices. and they are really friendly too.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.