Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone Doing Product Design at NTU Nottingham Trent? BA/BSc?
    Or starting this year?

ReputationRep:
    I totally am! May I ask which residency have you picked?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well starting this year anyway haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! Great! You should join the Facebook group. I'm at Byron, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! Yeah I've sent a request to join it so hopefully I should be on it soon enough, I chose Hampden hall today since there weren't many places left unfortunately :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So you doing A levels atm? I'm glad ntu have set up these social network groups for accommodation and course. I already know a few people now and it's 5 months away

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm doing A levels currently, once I've gotten onto the Facebook group i'll start to get talking with a few other people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    See you on there then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently Product Design BSc, will be second year when you guys start!

Gonna be social secretary for the NTU Design Society - you guys should get on that too! Will be good! We're hoping to get all the years together more, so we can all help each other, chill out etc etc. Should be good

Course is great - no complaints at all

x

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Sounds great! Can't wait to start in September. Design society - there a Facebook group for it?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there is.. It's just 'NTU Design Society' on Facebook if you can't find it, feel free to add me.. Francine Lorriman.. And I'll invite you to it

x

ReputationRep:
    Found it! Pretty awesome! So there's gonna be event things through the year?

ReputationRep:
    Cool And yeah, hopefully! We're hoping to organise some trips to London for various design related stuff.. Maybe to Notts Contemporary or whatever... Just anything that could be of interest to everyone We'll also be running just socials too, so Wednesday socials (you'll find out about them during Freshers) and then if anyone wants to do more, like bowling, or ice skating, or whatever, we'll try and do that too

We're also on Twitter now too - @NTUDesignSoc - should be able to find us

ReputationRep:
    Nice! Influential trips Oo socials sound wicked! There'll be a lot to find out at freshers can't wait!

I'll follow the page now

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, socials are every Wednesday at Ocean (I think, could be Oceana :P) and we do themes so every dresses up and stuff - good fun

Awesome. Any more questions, feel free to ask on here or on Facebook May I ask, are you going to be doing BA or BSc?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, nice, I've not done the theme thing before :P
    Yeah I'm going to do the BA - I know a few others gonna do it too, I'll tell em, I think there's going to be a meet other future PD students in my year day On the 6th June.

ReputationRep:
    6th June? Awesome.. We're testing our soap box cars that day

ReputationRep:
    That a BSc project?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i realised this is an old thread. I'm new to this. I am currently doing Btec electrical engineering and i wish to do Product Design Bsc at university, i was just wondering will i get accepted and has anyone got into Product Design Bsc with a BTEC?

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got in the ba with a btec but I suppose it depends on if the course ur doing now is useful for Bsc.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.