Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been to see mates at different unis and all unis have a variety of halls with different reputations. I was just wondering if any current students could share their knowledge and tell me if bassett lowke hall is a good halls to go to? (if that makes any sense at all)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke spencer)
    I've been to see mates at different unis and all unis have a variety of halls with different reputations. I was just wondering if any current students could share their knowledge and tell me if bassett lowke hall is a good halls to go to? (if that makes any sense at all)
    Hi, I'm a student at the University of Northampton, and although I'm not staying at Bassett Lowke, I have friends who do, and I've visited that hall, and can say for certainty that it's better than the Halls I'm in!!

The rooms are a decent size, en-suite, and decent sized kitchens. Student Services are based at Bassett Lowke, and there's an ATM there too. If your course is studied at Avenue Campus, you're literally there at Maidwell, so you could get from your room to your lecture in around 2 min!

Hope this helps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.