Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, can anyone advise which would be best CSM or Ravensbourne for Architecture. I want to go to UCL eventually and both these are recognised by them but am in a dilema. The Ravensbourne is a design pathway but CSM are 3d design and architecture pathway. Any advice would be appreciated.Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have been accepted to Ravensbourne and I'm going to do my foundation there, but I will chose CSM if I were you. It is a dream for me to go there but unfortunately I wasn't chosen. I think choosing CSM will give you the opportunity to have a good place in highly rated unis for your future studies. I'm going to the architecture after foundation, I think Ravensbourne will be great, the building is awesome and the area so cool !
    I heard it's a very competitive world in CSM and there is too many people in the foundation .. I don't know CSM the best for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salbacandco)
    I have been accepted to Ravensbourne and I'm going to do my foundation there, but I will chose CSM if I were you. It is a dream for me to go there but unfortunately I wasn't chosen. I think choosing CSM will give you the opportunity to have a good place in highly rated unis for your future studies. I'm going to the architecture after foundation, I think Ravensbourne will be great, the building is awesome and the area so cool !
    I heard it's a very competitive world in CSM and there is too many people in the foundation .. I don't know CSM the best for me

Hi, thanks for the reply, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get into CSM, but I'm sure Ravensbourne will still be equally good for you. And yeah I've thought about it abit and also taking in your advice, I'm thinking more towards going to csm, just hope it will be the right decision. Thank you again

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.