Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

girls! here's a question.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    If he tried to kiss me and I liked the look of him then I'd go for it. If he tried anything more than that of groped me or something then no chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madfish)

When I was around 16..about 2 summers ago I pulled over 40 girls over the course of 3 months

Haha, that last sentence sounds ridiculous, but it's true..
    Well, you sound a delight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jainz)
    This is exactly what I was thinking.
    And at least if he hung around, I knew he'd have a sense of humour.. or was kinda disturbed...
    ahah the Jenna Marbles look, too funny!

ReputationRep:
    girls, if its a guy u find attractive why reject? if all ur looking for is a pull and maybe one night stand why not just skip the bull**** small talk? as a guy, if a hot girl came up to me and within 2 mins of talking starting getting with me, i'd be pretty happy.

ReputationRep:
    Not after two minutes, that's too easy, and not enough attraction/tension had been built by this point, maybe half an hour to an hour, then it's better, personally. But then again just because he's hot that doesn't mean I'll want to kiss him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dk612)
    Not after two minutes, that's too easy, and not enough attraction/tension had been built by this point, maybe half an hour to an hour, then it's better, personally. But then again just because he's hot that doesn't mean I'll want to kiss him
    wow dancing for an hour...

I often see very attractive girls but don't know how to approach them without looking creepy and desperate...

Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    yup the jenna marbles look loool it's hilarious..and i've seen girls use it before. i would definately give him that look like wtf, we just met..

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap thats fast, the fun comes from the tension and flirtation between girl and boy.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt I'd get off with them, it's just not something I do. Especially if they came up to dance with me and then tried it on with me two seconds later. I'd be like "Woah, calm down." So probably reject, regardless of what they looked like. Unless I was very very drunk. I like talking to people. Of course you can't really talk in clubs.

ReputationRep:
    lol ive literally gone up to a girl on the dance floor, spoken a few words to her and within a minute gone in for a snog. i am devastatingly handsome though.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.