Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What should I say to him - bit of advice please people !!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and this guy were getting on soooooo well. We were speaking everyday for months and last month he went on holiday, so I never spoke to him for a week. Im 17 and hes 19.

Hes been back noe for 3 weeks and yet, nothing has been said.
    I told him how I felt about him so he knows im madly in love with him.
    But, what should I say (text initially) to him now that he is back and there has been this long time period in between when we last spoke.

Maybe he is not into me, but he did say he liked me back (might have just said that tho to not hurt my feelings but it seemed as tho he meant it
    When we were together he seemed pretty into me also.

I don't wan seem desperate and Im always the one to start the conversations.
    I know if I leave it, we will never speak again

What should I do ??

ReputationRep:
    Personally I would just send a very friendly and polite text saying something like "hey, haven't heard from you from you in a while. I hope you had a nice holiday and everything is okay!"

If he doesn't reply I think it's pretty evident he is avoiding you.

It really sucks he hasn't contacted you...considering your history. But you may be correct with your assumption that he may not like you back and doesn't quite know how to handle it.

Hopefully he is just feeling a little overwhelmed and a week away has made it awkward for him. Maybe you texting him something friendly is enough to break the ice Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Tell him that you're sexy and you know it.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, usually when someone is so into you they can't go without talking to you. I would suggest sending a quick, brief text saying how you haven't heard from him. If he doesn't reply,or replies with mediocre monosyllabic answers then you may like him more than he likes you.

ReputationRep:
    **Text sent** Now the wait.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SexyAndIKnowIt.)
    **Text sent** Now the wait.....
    got my fingers crossed for ya!

ReputationRep:
    24 hours later... NOTHING !!!! Why do I spend my days chasing this guy. he obvs aint worth it. he lies to my face and blates uses me for my body. #Player

ReputationRep:
    Well, I guess if he doesn't bother replying back then you should just move on from him, find someone better and worth your time.
    There are plenty more fish in the sea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Solid.Snake)
    Well, I guess if he doesn't bother replying back then you should just move on from him, find someone better and worth your time.
    There are plenty more fish in the sea!
    Thankyou. I just cant believe he'd do that to me. Especially after everything I told him in confidence. Feel so embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SexyAndIKnowIt.)
    Thankyou. I just cant believe he'd do that to me. Especially after everything I told him in confidence. Feel so embarrassed.
    It's no problem.
    Best thing you can do right now is to try to forget about him and move on

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.