Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have recently just been accepted into Bath and Exeter University.

In Bath, I will be doing Politics and International Relations and in Exeter, History and International Relations!

Which Uni would you pick and why? I'm so stuck in deciding and would love to know your opinions!

Thanks,

ReputationRep:
    Since they're different courses, I'd suggest you consider carefully which one you'd enjoy studying more. Purely on unis I'd pick Exeter, but only because I prefer the city as there's more to do.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much for the advice!

ReputationRep:
    Look at the course detail. Not just the general 'this is what the course is about' blurb on the course website, but what the detailed description of each individual unit/module is, and for all three years of the degree. Which course interests you most?

Both Exeter and Bath are 'good' Unis, and both are smaller campus Unis in interesting places. So, the choice isnt between two very different Unis. Its the course that counts - which one will keep your interest and enthusiasm going over the 3 years?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.