Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    For Maths that is...is it time to email, or should I give it till March 31st?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuy117)
    Apparently it can be as late as April/May - look on it as positive - you haven't been rejected

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard for maths either. I'm holding out until the 31st before contacting them personally. If you do decide to contact them beforehand then please update us as to what's going on in this thread!

ReputationRep:
    If you're running around in circles and losing sleep, it really does not hurt to contact them. Remember, it will be your degree at the end of the day, so if you thing you've been forgotten about/slipped through the net/whatever else, don't feel bad for asking!

ReputationRep:
    You better call to the department and ask. I did some weeks ago and they told me to wait one more week. After not receiving anything I called again and the lady on the phone told me that she can see I have an offer. It was in the system and after several days I receive it on my email. The phones are for that purpose - if you need information, give them a call. It is not going to influence their decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuy117)
    I have the same problem ... I have submitted my application on Jan the 18th and still haven't heard from them ... have you tried reaching them via telephone as Marinkata suggested ?
    Can you give us feedback if there is any progress with your issue
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moejo)
    I have the same problem ... I have submitted my application on Jan the 18th and still haven't heard from them ... have you tried reaching them via telephone as Marinkata suggested ?
    Can you give us feedback if there is any progress with your issue
    Thank you
    Funnily enough, a day or two after I posted this, I got rejected

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.