The Student Room Group

Getting decent marks on S2

So I sat S2 in January, I thought I knew the content to a decent standard and was getting fairly good marks on all the past papers I did. Since core is not my strong point and I did well on S1, I had put all my hopes on S2. However, I did awful in the exam and so I'm resitting it. But I just don't seem motivated enough to look back at all the content again and revise. So any tips would be much appreciated.
Just start again. Once you start doing the questions and getting them right and you remember the whole content again you will automatically become more motivated again. Then the problem will be not being motivated to do another module instead of S2!
Reply 2
Original post by claret_n_blue
Just start again. Once you start doing the questions and getting them right and you remember the whole content again you will automatically become more motivated again. Then the problem will be not being motivated to do another module instead of S2!

Thanks for the advice, the only problem is I found doing the questions tedious the first time round let alone doing them all again. Hopefully, aiming to get a decent grade in maths will keep me motivated :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest