Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I'm doing past papers to help me study but I'm scared of giving it my teacher to mark as he may think I'm to much of a try hard

    Not really sure on the question but are there not any mark schemes in the internet for the paper? If you are going to give it to your teacher to mark, would you rather get a better mark or he thought you were a "try-hard"?

    Posted from TSR Mobile

    You should probably mark it yourself anyway, that way you will become familiar with the mark scheme and be able to adjust your answers in the future with regards to what the examiners are looking for.

    If it's like maths, where it's either right or wrong, just mark it yourself.

    If it's a wordy sort of subject and requires someone elses point of view, then definitely take it to your teacher, they'll admire your dedication and will be more than happy to mark a paper.

    Plus, he/she can give you some personal feedback which will only benefit you when you think about it.
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni


Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.