The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by DoctorSomebody
That's awesome! I'm guessing that you're in the same boat as me - resit re-applicant?

No actually, it's the first time trying actually. Although I am expecting to become a reapplication as my academics aren't exactly stellar.
I am applying without much hope hah
Reply 341
Could someone please help me. I have my interview on the 28th and Im unsure what i need to take with me. I understand that I wuld need to take relevent certificates which prove that I have got the grades I have said I got on UCAS and the two forms which have been emailed to us (work experience and criminal background), but what else?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 342
Original post by HayyanN
Could someone please help me. I have my interview on the 28th and Im unsure what i need to take with me. I understand that I wuld need to take relevent certificates which prove that I have got the grades I have said I got on UCAS and the two forms which have been emailed to us (work experience and criminal background), but what else?

certificates, photocopies and the two forms seem to be all that are specified in the email
Reply 343
Original post by kd912
certificates, photocopies and the two forms seem to be all that are specified in the email

what work experience form?
Reply 344
Original post by Angelica.
what work experience form?

there was a separate email sent out with a form to provide details of any work experience you've done as well as a declaration of criminal background form
Reply 345
Original post by kd912
there was a separate email sent out with a form to provide details of any work experience you've done as well as a declaration of criminal background form

As in organization wise? :smile:
Original post by gaby_xo
No actually, it's the first time trying actually. Although I am expecting to become a reapplication as my academics aren't exactly stellar.
I am applying without much hope hah

Oh right. I assumed you were a reapplicant as these are the selected few unis that consider 'resit' reapplicants.

It's very easy to feel hopeless and dejected now, especially since it may seem as if everyone else (non-medics) around you are getting offers from their respective unis. Last year, I was one of those people that were frantically checking their email inbox every few minutes in desperate hope to have received an email from a uni. This year, I'm trying to not worry as much.

Anyways, wish you the best of luck with your application.
Reply 347
Original post by Angelica.
As in organization wise? :smile:

Do you mean organisations that you worked with? If so, then yes :smile:
Hey guys,
I'm a first year medic at Liverpool, just wanted to let you know that you can get in touch with me any time if you need any information or advice. I was in your position this time last year so I know how you're all feeling! (:

Good luck, and try not to worry too much.
Original post by nataliehenry
Hey guys,
I'm a first year medic at Liverpool, just wanted to let you know that you can get in touch with me any time if you need any information or advice. I was in your position this time last year so I know how you're all feeling! (:

Good luck, and try not to worry too much.

Thanks! :smile: Still haven't heard anything...:/ Was your interview MMI?
Original post by HayyanN

What does the work experience form ask for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WannabeMedic123
Thanks! :smile: Still haven't heard anything...:/ Was your interview MMI?

Hey,
I didn't have my interview until February so don't worry if you're waiting a while, they have a lot of people to interview!
And I didn't have an MMI interview, it was a 15-20 minute interview with two people on the panel.
I am currently sitting my A-levels so apart from the work experience and criminal form do I just take my GCSE certificates with me or do I need to take my AS results letter with me too?
Reply 353
Original post by sandrabondaruk
What does the work experience form ask for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

just the name of the organisation, a contact name, address and number/email for up to three placements
Reply 354
Guys do the interviewers have your personal statement or only your work experience form to talk to you about at the interview? Many thanks :smile:
Does anyone know when pre-interview rejections will be sent out ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 356
Original post by aishaahmed96
Does anyone know when pre-interview rejections will be sent out ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they trickle out the same time interviews come out but it's usually later on around jan time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 357
Original post by MrDoctor
Guys do the interviewers have your personal statement or only your work experience form to talk to you about at the interview? Many thanks :smile:

I think they have your personal statement infront of them :smile:
Reply 358
Original post by MrDoctor

They have your PS, and probably everything else you put into you ucas form.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 359
Does any one have an interview yet that doesnt 18 gces points? I'm hoping for one but I have 16

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending