Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cutaneoplast™)
    No worries. Are you a re-applicant? Good luck with your medical school applications. Let us know how it go.

I'm actually a re-sit applicant but didn't apply for medicine last year yourself? I was actually stalking the pages from the last few years and they tend to give it around this week every year.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Ah, re-sit applicant here too. Good choice as Liverpool really gives students like us a 'second chance'. You'll be fine. Hopefully everyone won't have to wait ages for a decision.
    I'm a resitter too- well done for getting in! Gives us a bit of hope hahah

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool is my last one to hear from gahhh wish they'd hurry up!

ReputationRep:
    I can confirm that a lot of medics this year and well as last year were allocated in newer/better (subjective) student accommodation halls i.e. Vine Court and Prospect Point. Accommodations Staff also tend to group medics in either single flat or same block most of the time.

You probably could phone up the accommodations office as well once you get an offer to group you with other medics in the same block/flat. Hope that helps.
    Really? Not a fan of that, as nice as they look I'd rather be in dingy Carnatic and have an active social life!

ReputationRep:
    I sooooooo hope we hear today!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stotttyy)
    I sooooooo hope we hear today!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too!😁 This week has been the longest week ever!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scarinci1)
    Me too!😁 This week has been the longest week ever!!
    Same here!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    any of you guys have offers already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopeful doc)
    any of you guys have offers already?
    No, 3 pre interview rejections, liverpool is my last hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As much as I hope it's today I don't think it will be now. Really hope tomorrow/Friday BUT if they're not releasing them all in one day I'd rather it were Monday so we don't have to survive the weekend knowing some offers already given out...saying that it would be a good weekend for people that do!! Just trying to keep busy..periodically checking this page (ie more than once a day)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    looking forward to another sleepless night!

ReputationRep:
    For those that have had to wait since November/ December (like myself), it's been quite a wait!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedSchoolHope4)
    For those that have had to wait since November/ December (like myself), it's been quite a wait!
    Me too- feels like life is on hold until we get responses :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully we'll hear something today.. It is the 20th march and I class this as being 'the end' of the month as opposed to the beginning/middle..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student 1)
    Hopefully we'll hear something today.. It is the 20th march and I class this as being 'the end' of the month as opposed to the beginning/middle..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I really hope so!!!! - today is going to be such a nerve-wracking day with us constantly checking our emails!!!
    The wait has been sooooo long

ReputationRep:
    I really hope so!!!! - today is going to be such a nerve-wracking day with us constantly checking our emails!!!
    I know!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently they're always at 5pm so I wouldn't bother until then!
    (I'll be checking every hour I imagine but still..)

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, do you know if Liverpool usually give out all their decisions in one day, or is it split between the course of a few days? Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Seriously hope they let us know today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbithas)
    Seriously hope they let us know today

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't mean to put a downer on it, but it might not be today! It could be next week. Personally, I wouldn't consider 20th March as the end of March... Just saying.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.