(Original post by absaa)
    Yeah I have a couple of days ago
    Ah ok il just have to sit tight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applied here! Very scary but exciting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kenwyne-jones)
    last year they started on the 11th november so probably around the same time this year
    how much notice would we get??

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have applied to Liverpool and was wondering when the majority of interviews take place?
    Are more early on or are they evenly spread (Nov-Mar?)
    Also, when will we usually be informed whether or not we have an interview? And are they all announced at the same time?
    Thanks! (got AAAA at AS and 7A*3A at GCSE if anyone was wondering)

ReputationRep:
    ahhh ive applied here too with a reasonable score... looks like such a good uni just petrified of the prospect of being so far away from home...

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when liverpool start interviewing?

ReputationRep:
    how are people going to start prep for the interview at liverpool?

ReputationRep:
    Going to start reading the new scientist (as my personal statement says I do), read up on the course and PBL in general, and try and keep up to date on medical news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hjward)
    Going to start reading the new scientist (as my personal statement says I do), read up on the course and PBL in general, and try and keep up to date on medical news!
    Lol I'm trying to do the Same . But I feel like. A fool preparing w.o an intervie .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo_maths)
    how much notice would we get??
    exactly 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any interviews yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiring doctor!)
    Anyone have any interviews yet?
    Abut earlier yet! They recieve ukcat scores around 9 nov so anytime after really

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mutlibd1)
    Abut earlier yet! They recieve ukcat scores around 9 nov so anytime after really

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But Liverpool doesn't use the UKCAT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiring doctor!)
    But Liverpool doesn't use the UKCAT!
    Loool yeh your right I was using my phone and thought this was on the Exeter thread lool ma bad .

Judging from last years thread interview have been given out as early as 31 October but interview held in November

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mutlibd1)
    Loool yeh your right I was using my phone and thought this was on the Exeter thread lool ma bad .

Judging from last years thread interview have been given out as early as 31 October but interview held in November

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries!

Shouldn't be too long before people start to receive them then

ReputationRep:
    i was reading the liverpool curriculum review on their website and it said PBL has been 'discontinued' and the new curriculum will be in by 2014, does this mean that liverpools course is no longer PBL and they will now be using lectures etc to teach?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMan17)
    i was reading the liverpool curriculum review on their website and it said PBL has been 'discontinued' and the new curriculum will be in by 2014, does this mean that liverpools course is no longer PBL and they will now be using lectures etc to teach?
    Hi there can you link the review please . I very much doubt pbl will vanish . It's more likely going to be. Buffed up since a review showed some weakness in their teachings . Liverpool was the first to use pbl and so has strong history of pbl . Completely replacing it will usually take years and won't really happen over a. Year .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.liv.ac.uk/media/livacuk/s...NAL,231013.pdf

Looks like PBL is finished at liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richyp22)
    http://www.liv.ac.uk/media/livacuk/s...NAL,231013.pdf

Looks like PBL is finished at liverpool.
    Daaam. I mentioned it in my ps that I can adapt to problem based exercises at uni loool not my fault

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think all elements of pbl are going . Just going to be more structured and less open . It seems a rigid "spec" is going to be in place rather than relying completely on pbl sessions which haven't been effective .

Am I right lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.