The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine (A100) Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Btw guys, I didn't get a webinar email and my surname begins with a H.

It really sucks that the first responses are being given out on a Friday as others are going to have to wait.... But try to stay calm! Use the weekend to gather your wits/calm your nerves :smile: Good luck everyone!
Reply 1201
Original post by chuckynoriss
I just got a rejection from Liverpool at 4:31 pm. That's 4 rejections and its my birthday. So i am having a great day :frown:

Ahh that's horrible! Keep positive though you're in the same boat as thousands and it could be a blessing in disguise! :smile:
coooooom onnnnnn Liverpoooooool :mad::mad:

Reply 1203
This should be illegal -_-
Looking back at last year's waiting thread, all of the offers came out on the Friday. It didn't carry on until Monday.. well at least that's how it looked on thestudentroom.
Reply 1205
I know!!! So is that it for today then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sm2014
I know!!! So is that it for today then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

well last year, people on thestudentroom were announcing offers until almost 10pm... :eek:
Reply 1207
Original post by jenniferg94
Looking back at last year's waiting thread, all of the offers came out on the Friday. It didn't carry on until Monday.. well at least that's how it looked on thestudentroom.

Yeah, I just checked aswell and they gave them all in one day - maybe we will hear later this evening then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chuckynoriss
I just got a rejection from Liverpool at 4:31 pm. That's 4 rejections and its my birthday. So i am having a great day :frown:

chin up mate, hope you still have a great birthday and good luck for the future xxx
Good luck to everyone awaiting their fate!!! I know how you all feel as I was in the same boat last year (but for vet medicine) , this year its my brother awaiting his fate for medicine!
Congrats to those with offers already!!! You will absolutely LOVE Liverpool, its such an amazing cityy!!!

:banana:

Reply 1210
Original post by Mo_maths
How do you think your interview went if you don't mind me asking?

I actually think it went quite well and I found the interviewers very friendly. But looking back I still think a few of my answers were quite dodgy... And as for the alphabetical thing my surname is near the end of the alphabet!
Reply 1211
How long does it normally go on for?! If I'm sat on my phone refreshing my emails constantly from 2-7 untilwednesday or something I will be such a wreck!
Original post by HayyanN
This should be illegal -_-

Agreed D:
And I bet I'll barely touch my books thinking over all this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done to everybody who has offers! :smile: Does anybody know what time UCAS Track can change? Is it about 7? This wait is so difficult haha!
the admissions team are probably laughing at all our posts right now
Reply 1215
Please admissions staff I love you, please give me an offer!!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1216
Original post by futuredoctormax
the admissions team are probably laughing at all our posts right now

Hahahah yeah I bet they are

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait so should I keep checking for the rest of the day? Surely if they finish work at 6 there's no point checking anymore right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1218
Apparently they were sending out offers 'till 10 pm last year...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1219
Come on Liverpool!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending