Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopeful doc)
    remember people who rejected will not post as much, im just hoping they sent half of all replies and will send the rest on monday or later
    other than that i think ALL the replies were sent in one day last year not just offers
    Yes I hope only half have been given out and it will be good news next week, I really loved Liverpool! its going to be a long weekend...

When did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SimpsP)
    I'm lucky as hell, I have 3 offers Leeds, Edinburgh and Birmingham but I was torn between Liverpool and Leeds so I really hope I get an offer. (It would probably make my decision a lot easier if I got a rejection though)

You?

Wow!! thats amazing! :eek: i'm so jealous of your position which will you firm if you hear from Liverpool?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gennygk123)
    Yes I hope only half have been given out and it will be good news next week, I really loved Liverpool! its going to be a long weekend...

When did you have your interview?
    if they do give them out on monday the weekend will be a killer and im not gonna have the best birthday either :/
    early december, wbu? and im s surname

ReputationRep:
    I'm lucky as hell, I have 3 offers Leeds, Edinburgh and Birmingham but I was torn between Liverpool and Leeds so I really hope I get an offer. (It would probably make my decision a lot easier if I got a rejection though)

You?
    Well done, that's fantastic yeah you'll have a tough decision to make!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenniferg94)
    Do you think it's possible that they they are sending them out in date order? Like they're sending out the outcomes of the Nov/Dec interviews first...(I haven't heard anything and I was interviewed January 29th).

It looks unlikely, I had my interview in november and I haven't heard anything yet....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gennygk123)
    Wow!! thats amazing! :eek: i'm so jealous of your position which will you firm if you hear from Liverpool?
    I'm so lucky, it feels so surreal, I think i'd have some existential crisis and go and thank everyone ever. But I really have no idea, I adore Leeds but Liverpool is a city i've grown up with and is one of my favourite places. It'd certainly be a very hard choice. I've been swaying towards Leeds but that's only cause they've given me an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopeful doc)
    if they do give them out on monday the weekend will be a killer and im not gonna have the best birthday either :/
    early december, wbu? and im s surname

I hope you will have a good birthday, it might be a chance to forget and de-stress for a little while before monday comes! My surname begins with the letter K and I had my interview on the 27th November

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrumChops)
    Well done, that's fantastic yeah you'll have a tough decision to make!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today at around 4:00. My surname starts with W so don't think it's to do with alphabetical order, sorry!
    • PS Reviewer

Congratulations to those of you who got offers from the UoL and commiserations to those who didn't. All is not lost though so fight on!

All of the people on here who are trying to find correlation between dates and surnames etc. need not do; this scenario has occurred perennially and it's always the same: completely random.

As for the offers being given out on one day last year - remember that TSR encapsulates only a small minority of applicants so is not a representative population. Historically, offers have come out over two days though (and I am sure that this must be a limitation with UCAS otherwise there would be no reason to delay decisions).

ReputationRep:
    I'm so lucky, it feels so surreal, I think i'd have some existential crisis and go and thank everyone ever. But I really have no idea, I adore Leeds but Liverpool is a city i've grown up with and is one of my favourite places. It'd certainly be a very hard choice. I've been swaying towards Leeds but that's only cause they've given me an offer

I've never been to Leeds before but I have a cousin who went there (not for medicine though) and she loved it! Liverpool is an amazing city and I had a such a nice time when I went there the day before my interview
    sorry I haven't really helped much maybe draw up a pros/cons list, I usually find them helpful

I wish I was in a position to choose haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenniferg94)
    Do you think it's possible that they they are sending them out in date order? Like they're sending out the outcomes of the Nov/Dec interviews first...(I haven't heard anything and I was interviewed January 29th).
    I don't think so because was interviewed 20th November and haven't heard anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyalimers)
    Congratulations to those of you who got offers from the UoL and commiserations to those who didn't. All is not lost though so fight on!

All of the people on here who are trying to find correlation between dates and surnames etc. need not do; this scenario has occurred perennially and it's always the same: completely random.

As for the offers being given out on one day last year - remember that TSR encapsulates only a small minority of applicants so is not a representative population. Historically, offers have come out over two days though (and I am sure that this must be a limitation with UCAS otherwise there would be no reason to delay decisions).
    thanks i feel a little better after reading this, so are you sure that this is completely random and not all offers have been handed out today? and looking at last year it seems like EVERYONE got their decision whether it was offer or rejction in one day?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer too at 16:32 via UCAS! Re-applicant, interviewed end of Jan! Soo relieved! :') Good luck to all those waiting for a response!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know at what time ucas track stops updating and all that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just went and looked through the 2012 thread, (I'm such a saddo lolololol), and it seems like outcomes were sent out over at least three days. I doubt anything happens on a weekend, so it looks like we'll be waiting until Monday... but I can't wait that long!!

ReputationRep:
    To those that got offers, did you get a track update and is that how you found out or did Liverpool email you?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo_maths)
    To those that got offers, did you get a track update and is that how you found out or did Liverpool email you?
    It was a track notification

ReputationRep:
    Rather pissed off that I spent £100 in travel to get a rejection. But well done to all those with offers

ReputationRep:
    Is there any hope for tonight or next week???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.