Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Women have a cheek being so shallow Watch

ReputationRep:
    For a group of people who (the vast majority) rely so heavy on cosmetics to look even remotely attractive, they sure do walk around like their **** don't stink.

ReputationRep:
    Most women expect to be chased around and treated like princesses. Why? Well for one many guys are desperate enough to chase these women, paying for their meals and drinks, basically being their little ***** only to end up as 'just a friend'.

Now im not saying men who do buy women drinks, treat them like goddesses etc should expect to receive sex in return. However, why don't women stop it? They know exactly what they are doing and the consequences of leading them on and yet in the end they complain about the guy wanting more :rolleyes:

I really do wonder about women's logic (or lack of) sometimes.

You also hear women saying things such as men should always approach them, ask them out on a date, propose, text first. Then they moan that creepy/annoying/not my type kind of men continuously approach them, text them etc hahah I mean you can't have it both ways.

Face it women. Don't act like you're so much better than men just because you can entice a number of them with your looks. Looks which a lot of you don't even have! Let's see how many of you would be so arrogant and picky without your precious make up.

Oh and inb4 the accusation that I'm some guy who's been rejected a number of times or has been friendzoned :rolleyes: I just hate stupidity.

ReputationRep:
    Not entirely sure what to respond to that, but I can assure you that not all women are like that, there is hope

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're not forced to buy them drinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykee93)
    Not entirely sure what to respond to that, but I can assure you that not all women are like that, there is hope

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Never said all women were

(Original post by Scumbaggio)
    You're not forced to buy them drinks.
    No one said they were...

ReputationRep:
    Most women , at least ever since the 'greed is good 80s', seem to want some rich b****** to come up in his flash car, with his flash teeth and sweep them off their feet, take them on holiday within a week of meeting them and give them a huge weekly shopping allowance.

When someone who - heaven forbid! - earns their living making something lasting and beautiful (maybe a clockmaker, that kind of thing) they are regarded like something from the dark ages. It's all about the bottom line with women - how much does the man earn and where will we live? They don't care HOW it's earned- a financial system built on a house of cards? A company making electrical parts that uses Indian workers digging in the dirt for pennies? As long as the lady gets her new kitchen it's all OK!

Of course if the male happens to be an 'old romantic' who likes poetry that's nice for the girl. But not , she thinks, if it's at the expense of having to settle for a normal decent human being instead of a culture-less b****** who'd leave small children choking in the slipstream of his new sportscar.

Some people are in the fast lane in today's society and some are in the slow lane. It has NOTHING to do with their intelligence but to their attitudes towards society and their fellow man. And women will always really dictate the direction of society- as Margaret Thatcher did.

If it's partly because little girls get told princess stories and watch Pretty Woman and Top Gun but take the wrong messages from them (the right message would surely be that it doesn't matter how much cash your prince has if they are very valuable personalities in their own right) and are secretly very feminist (in the ways that suit them) then I hope that most girls get the b******* that they deserve - and I think that they often do. I DON'T want the state to support their failed relationships that they never wanted to look at the cracks in when their eyes were so dazzled by the bling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    Oh and inb4 the accusation that I'm some guy who's been rejected a number of times or has been friendzoned :rolleyes: I just hate stupidity.
    Nah I find it more likely that you don't really speak to any girls and have combined all the things the internet has told you about women into one big amalgamation and got yourself so worked up thinking about this imaginary bogeywoman while sitting alone at your computer that you vomited onto your keyboard and thus this abortion of a thread came to be. Am I wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Haddock)
    Nah I find it more likely that you don't really speak to any girls and have combined all the things the internet has told you about women into one big amalgamation and got yourself so worked up thinking about this imaginary bogeywoman while sitting alone at your computer that you vomited onto your keyboard and thus this abortion of a thread came to be. Am I wrong?
    Yes, seeing as you have provided no counter arguments what so ever to dispute any of my points. Try harder next time Mr White Knight.

ReputationRep:
    What was the point in creating a thread just to rant? Did you recently get rejected by someone? It's fair enough if men have this opinion but when it's so frequently expressed with bitterness and anger it says a lot.

Men are shallow too. I don't agree with people being arrogant or acting as if they are special but sweeping generalisations are painfully irritating. I rarely see such negative, emotionally powered threads coming from women against men so I do not know why there are a huge amount of them from men on TSR. Dry your eyes, ignore the person that made you feel this way and move on to find someone better. Nobody gets such a negative opinion of 3.5 billion people from logical thinking.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, seeing as you have provided no counter arguments what so ever to dispute any of my points. Try harder next time Mr White Knight.
    Counterpoint: this thread sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llessur123)
    Did you recently get rejected by someone?

Obviously...

ReputationRep:
    What was the point in creating a thread just to rant? Did you recently get rejected by someone?

Men are shallow too. People are entitled to choose people that they are attracted to. I don't understand why this irritates people so much.
    HA, please. Men are no where near as shallow as women and that is a scientific fact.

ReputationRep:
    HA, please. Men are no where near as shallow as women and that is a scientific fact.
    Since 'shallowness' is to some degree a matter of opinion, there can be no objective scientific fact about it. It would be a social science at best anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Haddock)
    Counterpoint: this thread sucks.
    Doesn't suck as much as your so called 'paintings'.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is boring.

ReputationRep:
    What was the point in creating a thread just to rant? Did you recently get rejected by someone?

Men are shallow too. People are entitled to choose people that they are attracted to. I don't understand why this irritates people so much.
    This.

People are haters these days. It's even worse when you're out with a girl, whether she's your friend or not, the amount of attention I get as a guy increases 10 fold!

I think girls are shallower than guys, in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Picnic1)
    Since 'shallowness' is to some degree a matter of opinion, there can be no objective scientific fact about it. It would be a social science at best anyway.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18866...o-science.html

What was that?

ReputationRep:
    Bro, sounds like you got some issues. Chill, surprisingly since women make up half of the world's population, our personalities actually vary considerably from person to person.

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to interact with a wider range of woman OP this type of thinking comes from interacting socially with certain sections of society, explore the world,different cultures, backgrounds, ages and you will find that the type of description maybe only conforms to 30% of girls

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for girls to be honest. They look so dull and lifeless without make up on. I don't know whether it's all the hormones in their body that messes up their complexion but seriously, it's such a difference to see you all natural, even with minimal application. Guys are visual creatures. For those who still find you attractive without it on, well you should go and give that guy A2M anytime he wishes.

For the girls who think they're "above" some guys, well you got another thing coming.....

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.