Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hiya!
    I'm just finishing my GCSE's and am in a bit of a dilemma as to stay at my schools sixth form or leave and go to another. Either way, I have been accepted into both, but I just don't know what to do!

In January I was certain that I wanted to leave to have a fresh start somewhere new, but now I feel like I'm making a mistake. I would be studying the same subjects, and I keep weighing up the options in my head, but I don't seem to be able to come to a decision.

I was wondering if any of you could perhaps help me to make this difficult decision. It would also be helpful if you could say if you have stayed/left and if you regret it. Thanks! ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Saw the title and thought 'Wooohooo!' because of the song...

I think if you moved, you might have different exam boards for your subjects? meaning that you'll either have to start your subjects from scratch or possibly transfer modules - I'm not entirely sure.

Why did you want to leave to have a fresh start?

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.