Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting fingered in a pool makes you infertile? watch

Hiya guyz,

The other day one of my friends told me that if a guy fingered you in the pool, you'd become infertile. I am really worried now as it happened to me a few months ago. I'm only 14 and I don't want to become infertile for the rest of my life, me and my boyf will want babies in the future. I'm afraid he will leave me if I can't have his babies.

Thankyouuuu xxxxxxxx

Its very unlikely,so dont worry! U can ask ur GP or send an anonymous email to nhs sexual health section? No offence but its very unlikely u and ur bf are going to get married. Everyone at my school had the same thought and it never happened. Also even if you got infertile it would be u bf fault why would he leave u. If hes that kind of person u should leave him. The world is not gonna end. Sorry for being this harsh.

ReputationRep:
    Not true. Your friend is an idiot. You're not much better for believing them.

ReputationRep:
    what a crock of s**t!!! do they let you ask questions during sex education??

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard of this, but it's funny :P Like the "masturbating will give you hairy hands" idea.

Don't fret, you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    I work in a pharmacy and deal with sexual health almost every shift. I have never heard of this and I fail to see how this would actually work. I wouldn't be too worried. Ask your doctor just to be safe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    erm nope. your friend is an idiot. and if you believe this junk you really shouldn't be doing that kind of thing anyway

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hiya guyz,

The other day one of my friends told me that if a guy fingered you in the pool, you'd become infertile. I am really worried now as it happened to me a few months ago. I'm only 14 and I don't want to become infertile for the rest of my life, me and my boyf will want babies in the future. I'm afraid he will leave me if I can't have his babies.

Thankyouuuu xxxxxxxx
    If this were true then Jeremy Kyle would have a far small audience...

ReputationRep:
    Ahahaaah. No. If it were true I'd jump into a hot tub and pump myself silly!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.