The Student Room Group

Getting fingered in a pool makes you infertile?

Hiya guyz,

The other day one of my friends told me that if a guy fingered you in the pool, you'd become infertile. I am really worried now as it happened to me a few months ago. I'm only 14 and I don't want to become infertile for the rest of my life, me and my boyf will want babies in the future. I'm afraid he will leave me if I can't have his babies.

Thankyouuuu xxxxxxxx
Its very unlikely,so dont worry! U can ask ur GP or send an anonymous email to nhs sexual health section? No offence but its very unlikely u and ur bf are going to get married. Everyone at my school had the same thought and it never happened. Also even if you got infertile it would be u bf fault why would he leave u. If hes that kind of person u should leave him. The world is not gonna end. Sorry for being this harsh.
Not true. Your friend is an idiot. You're not much better for believing them.
what a crock of s**t!!! do they let you ask questions during sex education??
Reply 4
I've never heard of this, but it's funny :P Like the "masturbating will give you hairy hands" idea.

Don't fret, you'll be fine :smile:
I work in a pharmacy and deal with sexual health almost every shift. I have never heard of this and I fail to see how this would actually work. I wouldn't be too worried. Ask your doctor just to be safe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
erm nope. your friend is an idiot. and if you believe this junk you really shouldn't be doing that kind of thing anyway
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya guyz,

The other day one of my friends told me that if a guy fingered you in the pool, you'd become infertile. I am really worried now as it happened to me a few months ago. I'm only 14 and I don't want to become infertile for the rest of my life, me and my boyf will want babies in the future. I'm afraid he will leave me if I can't have his babies.

Thankyouuuu xxxxxxxx

If this were true then Jeremy Kyle would have a far small audience...
Ahahaaah. No. If it were true I'd jump into a hot tub and pump myself silly!

Quick Reply