The Student Room Group

AQA BUSS 4 - Corporate Culture Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nadster
aww hopefully you've done better than you think. My offer is AAB, but I think there's a high chance I'll miss this offer by at least one grade, with an A only in maths. Ah well, praying for the best

Ive heard Manchester is lenient if you miss your offer by a grade so im sure you'll get in. I doubt I did better than I think :redface:
Original post by iAhmedd
Ive heard Manchester is lenient if you miss your offer by a grade so im sure you'll get in. I doubt I did better than I think :redface:

I hope you're right :smile: and you would say that though... you don't seem like the cocky kind of guy that's like "yeah I've done much better than I though I'd do" :wink:
Reply 1422
Original post by nadster
I hope you're right :smile: and you would say that though... you don't seem like the cocky kind of guy that's like "yeah I've done much better than I though I'd do" :wink:

Haha I shall take that as a compliment anyway good luck tomorrow im sure you'll smash it :wink: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :tongue:

scoop it is awesome, i've subscribed to almost all the BUSS4 channels lol they send me updates like everyday :colone:
Reply 1425
Original post by nadster
scoop it is awesome, i've subscribed to almost all the BUSS4 channels lol they send me updates like everyday :colone:

why you evil guy, why are you so quick :frown:
Original post by iAhmedd
Haha I shall take that as a compliment anyway good luck tomorrow im sure you'll smash it :wink: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :tongue:

Thank you, you too! :smile:
I think I'm gona head off to bed.... good luck everyone!! :crossedf:
Reply 1427
what do you reckon is the hardest question on past papers, want to do one more before bed
Reply 1428
Original post by nadster
Thank you, you too! :smile:
I think I'm gona head off to bed.... good luck everyone!! :crossedf:

seeya hope you do good
Buss4 is a pointless module
Reply 1430
Whats predictions for section B
Takeovers and megers, CSR, globalisation?
Reply 1431
hopefully either CSR, EMERGING MARKETS OR LEADERSHIP...if its not any of those im ****ed
Reply 1432
Original post by BARCEMO
hopefully either CSR, EMERGING MARKETS OR LEADERSHIP...if its not any of those im ****ed

What points would you right for CSR and emerging markets?
Reply 1433
Good luck everyone. Hope you all do well!
Reply 1434
Original post by waki
what points would you right for csr and emerging markets?

csr: Unilever

m&s

bad:

Apple and primark

emerging markets:

Good: Apple & starbucks

bad: Kellogs' (indian market) and cocacola (indian market 'not fizzy enough' not market leader for many years)
What are some examples for CSR?
Original post by BARCEMO
csr: Unilever

m&s

bad:

Apple and primark

emerging markets:

Good: Apple & starbucks

bad: Kellogs' (indian market) and cocacola (indian market 'not fizzy enough' not market leader for many years)

Is there any chance whats so ever that you could possible send me your notes on CSR (Unilever, M&S, Apple and Primark)...? I'll send you anything in return?? Thanks in advance, you would be a massive life saver! My address is... [email protected]
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1437
I don't really see the difference between Emerging Markets and Globalisation -_-?, Anyone ?
Original post by jayward_2013
My point was just to clear up any confusion regarding how many UMS points to get an A* overall. I don't know what poster you are referring to btw but what i said is what i've been told.

I don't know what you mean by your post being 'negged' and that saying alot about business studies students... i can't see any relation to that and business studies students... if your not a business studies student and you have nothing to contribute, go and do something else.

:biggrin:

I gave legitimate advice and objectively true information, but my post was negged, presumably because BS students can't comprehend simple facts about how grades are worked out. Maybe it's just a stereotype though (that they aren't very clever). If you go back along the quote chain you will see what I was on about.
I did have something to contribute (clearing up the a* thing which other people on this thread don't understand) but no I don't do BS (no pun intended).
Original post by nasheboy
I don't really see the difference between Emerging Markets and Globalisation -_-?, Anyone ?

Same! Have you got any businesses you would use for any of them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending