Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone i just needed some advice on my applying to US uni's.I am currently studying at AS level and in my modular exams recieved.A psychology at 100UMS,A 88UMS for economics,A 98UMS for government and politics and plan to take History this may/june session.However my O'level grades were not so good as i recieved 1A,3B,4C.I also take many extra-curriculars and am giving 3 SAT subject tests along with SAT 1.The only hinderance i face in my prospect of applying and attending an ivy league uni is my O'level grades.Could anyone please tell me how to make up for this through other tests etc before the jan 2014 deadline ? or do US unis take A'levels as the only and better indicator in terms of my Application ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.