Turn on thread page Beta

Lately I've been feeling really down and guilty, basically, I'm in my second year of A-Level's and I started this year at a different college as I made the rather stupid decision to transfer for year 13 even though everyone warned me against it. Anyway, I did half a term there and then decided I wanted to move back to my old one (college I'm at now) as I really missed it. Luckily they took me back, I just feel really guilty because everyone warned me about it and I just ignored them. I'm just finding it really hard to deal with this regret, especially because transferring the way I did is quite unusual...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lately I've been feeling really down and guilty, basically, I'm in my second year of A-Level's and I started this year at a different college as I made the rather stupid decision to transfer for year 13 even though everyone warned me against it. Anyway, I did half a term there and then decided I wanted to move back to my old one (college I'm at now) as I really missed it. Luckily they took me back, I just feel really guilty because everyone warned me about it and I just ignored them. I'm just finding it really hard to deal with this regret, especially because transferring the way I did is quite unusual...
    You can't change it now. No point in worrying or feeling guilty about it. Chin up.

(Original post by 321zero)
    You can't change it now. No point in worrying or feeling guilty about it. Chin up.
    I'm just the sort of person who, if I can see that someone's gone through exactly the same thing as me I'm fine, but if not I just feel cold and alone. I know this must sound really pathetic but it's the truth...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2013
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.