Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm new here and just wondered if anyone else was going to Middlesex this year :^_^: . I'm going to be studying Creative Writing and English Literature

ReputationRep:
    im starting Popular Music at Middlesex in October

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopefully going to be studying psychology with criminology (depending on results haha) it's my first choice though!

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional offer to study Creative Writing and it's my first choice Really excited and nervous already!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have a conditional offer for adult nursing so I should be there in September hopefully ) congrats everyone on their offers x

ReputationRep:
    congrats...
    I too have applied to study Biochemistry this year.waiting for their reply.

ReputationRep:
    Woop! My first choice also. Will be studying Business Economics

ReputationRep:
    I will be studying Dance! It will probably be my first choice!x

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting at Middlesex this sept/oct to study psychology with criminology

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have they replied to any biomedical Science Students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bahonsi)
    Have they replied to any biomedical Science Students?
    Hey I applied for healthcare science under the neuroscience pathway but now I hear it will bedchamber to biomedicine? Having a hard time deciding if biomedical science is for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaetitiaAaronK)
    Hey I applied for healthcare science under the neuroscience pathway but now I hear it will bedchamber to biomedicine? Having a hard time deciding if biomedical science is for me.
    I wanted to do neuroscience aswell, but biomeidcal science is more of an open degree you can do lots with it, even when it comes to doing a masters degree. What sort of Profession have you got in mind?

Also have you got an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bahonsi)
    I wanted to do neuroscience aswell, but biomeidcal science is more of an open degree you can do lots with it, even when it comes to doing a masters degree. What sort of Profession have you got in mind?

Also have you got an offer yet?
    I really want to either work as a scientist. After I finish plan doing the NHS STP pathway to become a certified scientist.

Soo confused about course being changed from healthcare science to biomed.

Will being register with HCPC which will help me work in the NHS?

Nottingham : waiting :dontknow:
    St Georges : rejection :hmpf:
    Portsmouth : interview
    DMU : offer
    Middlesex : interview

How about you? I am.net sure whether u want to work with the NHS or go into private sector?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChescaCookie)
    Hey, I'm new here and just wondered if anyone else was going to Middlesex this year :^_^: . I'm going to be studying Creative Writing and English Literature

Hey i'm going to be studying English Literature, and i have an offer from MDX . But i am having trouble choosing whether to go MDX or Westminister ... Help!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I receieved unconditional, banking and finance...
    am I the only one who is so boring to study banking ?

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional offer for Mental Health Nursing and will hopefully take the offer if I miss my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    Hey!!!!i wanted to do biomed ther,is that a good choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaetitiaAaronK)
    I really want to either work as a scientist. After I finish plan doing the NHS STP pathway to become a certified scientist.

Soo confused about course being changed from healthcare science to biomed.

Will being register with HCPC which will help me work in the NHS?

Nottingham : waiting :dontknow:
    St Georges : rejection :hmpf:
    Portsmouth : interview
    DMU : offer
    Middlesex : interview

How about you? I am.net sure whether u want to work with the NHS or go into private sector?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I want to work for NHs, with the hope of dong a grad med degree, however if that doesn't go to plan and i want to explore the private sector there i intend on taking a masters degree which will enable me develop my research skills better and gain employability in the private sector.

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Middlesex University for healthcare science (neurophysiology) pathway. Anybody else?...:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PearlTx)
    Hey I have a conditional offer for adult nursing so I should be there in September hopefully ) congrats everyone on their offers x
    Hi, I have a conditional offer for child nursing from Middlesex. I know we need to do the occupational health check and CRB check. But i don't have a clue how to do them. Will the middlesex send me the forms later or what? Please advise.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.