Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst solution to a problem ever? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea whether this tops any TSR lists, but it sure is burned into my memory.

You see, a year or so ago, I was leaving my bedroom for dinner, empty glass in hand. Suddenly, an annoying, buzzing, horror fly started to wisp around my head. Obviously not realising how much I hated its species, it decided to land nonchalantly on the wall next to me. A moment of intolerable angst overcame me - I decided to crush it.

As quick as a flash, my hand came down upon the fly to deal it righteous justice. The glass made impact with the wall and its unfortunate camper. As shards of what was once a decent drinking utility cut into my hand, I thought that perhaps that wasn't having a 'lightbulb' moment. My Dad was probably inclined to agree, as were the bandages.

Do you have a more vacant moment than this that you'd like to share. It may put me out of my misery.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.