Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what living on Glenside campus is like, whether people like it etc and if its easy to get to town etc just a general comment on that area of UWE. I was thinking of putting UWE as my firm but i don't want to if I hear the campus ain't that great! any help/comments would be awesome!

THANK YOU and good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leannevirgo)
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what living on Glenside campus is like, whether people like it etc and if its easy to get to town etc just a general comment on that area of UWE. I was thinking of putting UWE as my firm but i don't want to if I hear the campus ain't that great! any help/comments would be awesome!

THANK YOU and good luck to everyone!
    Hi!! I was thinking to exact same!! I can't find many images of accomm either. What are you studying??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amandeep Khatkar)
    Hi!! I was thinking to exact same!! I can't find many images of accomm either. What are you studying??

Yes I know I have been to the Glenside campus and it was quite nice tbh.. Just want some information on the uni in general as I don't know where to go! I'm doing adult nursing, what about you?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leannevirgo)
    Yes I know I have been to the Glenside campus and it was quite nice tbh.. Just want some information on the uni in general as I don't know where to go! I'm doing adult nursing, what about you?!
    I've heads good things look at uni stats and compare your courses and unis online!! I'm doing radiography

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am a UWE student, just started in January, and I have friends who live in the Glenside accommodation, its quite good for student accommodation! Theres a kitchen/dining room and a shower room and a toilet and the bedrooms are much bigger than I have seen at some other uni accommodation! It's a 5/10 minute walk to fishponds road, very straightforward, and there are busses every few minutes to town! With the UWE accommodation you get a free bus pass, VERY USEFUL, get the number 13 to town for free, and any other wessex red busses, they arent as frequent but they do go alot of places!
    I'd go for it, wish I had, I've missed out on getting into the social groups now, so I'm a saddo and never go out
    GO FOR IT :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DuskySmile)
    Hey, I am a UWE student, just started in January, and I have friends who live in the Glenside accommodation, its quite good for student accommodation! Theres a kitchen/dining room and a shower room and a toilet and the bedrooms are much bigger than I have seen at some other uni accommodation! It's a 5/10 minute walk to fishponds road, very straightforward, and there are busses every few minutes to town! With the UWE accommodation you get a free bus pass, VERY USEFUL, get the number 13 to town for free, and any other wessex red busses, they arent as frequent but they do go alot of places!
    I'd go for it, wish I had, I've missed out on getting into the social groups now, so I'm a saddo and never go out
    GO FOR IT :P
    Would you recommend living in the city then!? I don't like the idea of sharing a ensuite with people I haven't even met!! So for the first year id want my own shower and toilet and Glenside don't offer this. Btw who long does the bus take from the glenside to the city? If I was to commute each morning

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I will say this, I am starting Adult Nursing again in Sept 2013 (long story) but I am definately going into halls at Glenside, its worth it honest!
    The busses take 30mins, but in the morning, rush hour traffic is baaaaaaad, could take maybe 50mins?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.