Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    this really cool thing, that is a video player sent in the post which has buttons kinda neat anyone got it?

ReputationRep:
    yeah its quite kool, different from most unis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColossalKrish)
    this really cool thing, that is a video player sent in the post which has buttons kinda neat anyone got it?
    Yeah I got that this morning. Was a bit confused since it didn't really tell me anything new and I had already applied (and confirmed an unconditional offer). It was well made though, but I have a feeling it was outsourced cause shortly after watching the content i tried to hack it to no avail.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i tried coonnected it to my computer it is actually really need
    some guy posted this on twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Olliver23/status...902658/photo/1

thats what it looks like, beautiful quality, must have ordered a lot to lower the unit cost, whats the wire for just for charging?

ReputationRep:
    Well that's new...

I never received that last year :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I got one too.

Waste of money in my opinion. The first video is just some guy running around, doesn't give me much insight into the Uni. The second one (Can I afford Uni?) is pointless- everyone knows about student finance. I can't remember the third one.

I was excited when I first looked at it, looked pretty cool, but I didn't bother watching all the videos. I'm temped to pull it open and see if I can hack it, but it looks too nice to wreck.

I also plugged it into my laptop but nothing happened. So yeah, I didn't think it was that exciting. Nice idea though (something different).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Runninground)
    I got one too.

Waste of money in my opinion. The first video is just some guy running around, doesn't give me much insight into the Uni. The second one (Can I afford Uni?) is pointless- everyone knows about student finance. I can't remember the third one.

I was excited when I first looked at it, looked pretty cool, but I didn't bother watching all the videos. I'm temped to pull it open and see if I can hack it, but it looks too nice to wreck.

I also plugged it into my laptop but nothing happened. So yeah, I didn't think it was that exciting. Nice idea though (something different).
    I did every single thing u said haha I said the same everyone knows thy I didn't wtch all the pre vids there basically tryna sell their uni but it did look to nice to wreck was thinking of getting another 1 haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColossalKrish)
    I did every single thing u said haha I said the same everyone knows thy I didn't wtch all the pre vids there basically tryna sell their uni but it did look to nice to wreck was thinking of getting another 1 haha
    What was it like inside- was there anything you could take or edit?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.