Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, I am thinking Iam going to study at Huddersfield, whilst I was there I viewed Diggs halls butdid not like it at all. So looking at alternative accommodation and foundAspley Hall and Little Aspley along with Snow Island.
    Is there any students at either of these or anyone thinking of going or knowanything about either? Would appreciate any recommendations.
    Many thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to Huddersfield but if you're thinking about opal then be careful as they went into administration recently so that is something to bear in mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll be a first year in September and ive just booked Snow Island. Be careful as they are both booking up really fast!

ReputationRep:
    Booked at snow island flat J3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Welcome to Huddersfield and you'll absolutely love it here - bet you're so excited!
    We have started a FB group for those of you joining this September 2013. It's a great way to meet people on your course an in your halls. When I joined this uni two years ago I made loads of friends through the FB group and it makes joining by yourself so much less scary! Give it a look Not many members right now but give it a couple of months, this years freshers group has over 1000 members

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/133085673548829/

ReputationRep:
    hey,
    I'm going HUD at June, and I still not booking any hall, but I think I will book Snow Island.
    Snow Island is or is not mix dormitory?
    Thank you all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia Yue)
    hey,
    I'm going HUD at June, and I still not booking any hall, but I think I will book Snow Island.
    Snow Island is or is not mix dormitory?
    Thank you all.
    You can pick mixed or not. Your decision.

ReputationRep:
    which one do you normally choose? I don't know which one would be better.
    (Original post by Gaynor3792)
    You can pick mixed or not. Your decision.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.