Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

She left Poo in her bf room?! Watch

Ok just heard this story and got curious to what ppl would have done if that happened to them! lol

Anyways it happened to someones close friend in our friend group! But to stop ppl thinking it was me i made this thread anonymous.

So basically this girlA at uni had this huge crush on this guyB. So one day they actually started dating and she was obviously head over heels. Anyways one night she stays at his apartment and the next morining he has too leave for work so he gives her his keys and leaves. Everything is fine until she needs to use the toilet and do a nr 2(now the problems start). So she made a really big poo and the toilet wont flush! So A dosent want to humiliate herself in front of B and does the most sensible thing:cool: takes the poo out and puts it on a plastic bag!:eek: I was like ehh you idiot just call the plumber or something! Or even blame your bf for doing it! So A is relieved ,has breakfast gets out of the apartment and throws the keys into the letterbox ,only to remeber that she left the poo bag in the bedroom!:confused: He never contacted her again! lol

So what would any of you have done! I spoke to some ppl about it and some actually thought it was normal has that happened to any of you lol!!;
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I would stick it in a plastic bag, but there was this time I destroyed several coat-hangers belonging to someone I wanted to sleep with in order to clear their toilet of the mess I had made in it...

ReputationRep:
    Please be joking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unprinted)
    I don't think I would stick it in a plastic bag, but there was this time I destroyed several coat-hangers belonging to someone I wanted to sleep with in order to clear their toilet of the mess I had made in it...
    Hahahahahahahaha you legend

ReputationRep:
    Well considering I'm a bloke, I would tell the girl that I've delivered an alpha turd in the toilet that refuses to move.

ReputationRep:
    Wait, how did he see the poo. Didn't he give her the keys and she slipped it into the letterbox?

ReputationRep:
    thats disgusting. how can she forget to take her poo with her? wth

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...I'm pretty sure this is just a joke chapter in a book called The (Im)Perfect Girlfriend...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.