Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Title basically says it, when it came to registering my dad i entered in all the correct information and confirmed. Just as i clicked it a realized that i had missed of a single letter from his E-Mail address, and then realized there seemed to be no actual way to go back and fix it.
    It initially said i had to confirm his account to link it to my application, then after about 10 minutes it just changed to giving me a reference number but when i try logging in with that it asks for a password i received through E-Mail. How can i actually change my dads E-Mail address to the correct one, it is just a minor mistake with one letter missing from the correct address?

ReputationRep:
    The best bet would probably be to actually phone Student Finance, as they may be able to get into your account and change the details you entered incorrectly

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.