Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    please can anybody help i have my English coursework due in in Thursday and i need advice on what to write about and the best ways to pick up the marks. The exam board is AQA and the them is IDENTITY.:confused::eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozspoon)
    please can anybody help i have my English coursework due in in Thursday and i need advice on what to write about and the best ways to pick up the marks. The exam board is AQA and the them is IDENTITY.:confused::eek:
    What books have you studied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luke_n)
    What books have you studied?
    lady in the lake and the woman in white

ReputationRep:
    lady in the lake and the woman in white
    Sorry, can't help you with those I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't your teacher gone over this sort of thing with you already? Do you know about the AO's? I haven't read those books, but I did 'Struggle for Identity' for AQA last year (We did our coursework on two plays though and another on 'The Handmaids Tale' ) so I may be able to give you some general advice.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.