Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can I pay people to be friends with me? watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    please don't do that. it just teachers people to disrespect you. you're better than that. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HK786)
    I should be heading to university soon and I was thinking that since I am not good at making friends I could start paying people like £10 a week out of my student loan to be friends with me. I would just start talking to the people and be like, your one of my good friends now and I would Like to repay you for that. Then they would like me more and stay friends with me since the would be in debt to me the 3 years of uni.
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    No just NO. this betterrr be a troll....

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry you'll make friends at university. Think of it. There are going to be thousands of first year students that are shy and nervous and don't know anybody there just like you. Your all in the same boat and you'll make friends easily. Just be yourself. Anybody who you pay to be your friend really isn't a friend and is there for the money. You can't really put a price on friendship

ReputationRep:
    Then they wouldn't be your friends then would they?

ReputationRep:
    You're not going to make many friends being that cheap.

ReputationRep:
    25 per day. MIN.

ReputationRep:
    Friendstitute at your service for £200 an hour

ReputationRep:
    No, maybe you could spend that £10 treating you and your new friends to a Chinese take out or something. Don't pay them as A) they won't be good people for accepting it. B) They won't be your friend just employee.

Join a club to make friends just don't worry. Everyone who goes to university is in the same boat as you!

ReputationRep:
    Weak troll is weak...

ReputationRep:
    You could pay people to be friendly with you, but you can't pay them to be friends with you.

I know, it's sad. I heard trolls had problems making friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimarshmallow)
    I heard trolls had problems making friends.
    Probably because they have burnt all their bridges?

(Anybody seen my coat? :cool:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teofilo)
    Probably because they have burnt all their bridges?

(Anybody seen my coat? :cool:)
    Under the bridge, sorry for your loss

ReputationRep:
    If you want to chat with me on here i charge £5 a reply.

ReputationRep:
    Sub me up and I'll be your TSR friend :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HK786)
    I should be heading to university soon and I was thinking that since I am not good at making friends I could start paying people like £10 a week out of my student loan to be friends with me. I would just start talking to the people and be like, your one of my good friends now and I would Like to repay you for that. Then they would like me more and stay friends with me since the would be in debt to me the 3 years of uni.
    of you're sooooo sweeeet ♥ they would love you here in the Netherlands !

ReputationRep:
    lets be friends OP.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.