Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    19 year old male Cambridge Uni student looking for a room in London to rent for 8-10 weeks in summer for internship, if you could help please provide details.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am a student in London, I have a single en-suite room of a student accommodation for rent from May.

The room is modern, with double bed , long and wide desk , bookcase , cloth cabinet , dressing mirror , small cabinet , bathroom with shower , heating-system 24 hours and 24-hour warm water for showering.
    There is also a very big shared kitchen with oven/cooker/microwave/fridge, rug flooring. Comfortable common room. Satellite tv on the ground floor.

This accommodation located in a safe area, student here come from different countries, such as France, Germany, Italian, China, Japan, Spain...
    It is 30-minutes to Central London by bus.

Welcome to contact with me for more info.
    email: [Mod note: Please use private messages to exchange contact details]

Name:  IMAG1406.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  413.6 KBName:  IMAG1702.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  503.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nakbari)
    19 year old male Cambridge Uni student looking for a room in London to rent for 8-10 weeks in summer for internship, if you could help please provide details.
    hey I am living in London currently but planning to go back to my home country for the summer. This is what I can show you - very central location and comfortable room.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-house...0pw/1017289892

Price is negotiable, contact me here for more information!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the info, waiting for confirmation of my placement, will contact you in due course

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.