Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    history is for legends mate, and nah self-studied further maths and doing maths, history and econ atm what have you done that mans apart from getting bumlicked by private school teachers
    Lol I go to the statest school ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordBradburn)
    Lol who even are you, just stfu, no one find futher maths easy man is high and trying to make a point, just allow it fam, ''Humansupremisist'' how lefite is that name bro, I've had 1L of vodka and I can see that GROW THE **** UP
    M8 do you even S2 as that can be part of further maths and let me tell you it is easier to self-study then history m8, I do better in maths then history because mans is that way, calm it you capitalist, monarchist tsarist right wing poo

ReputationRep:
    Lol who even are you, just stfu, no one find futher maths easy man is high and trying to make a point, just allow it fam, ''Humansupremisist'' how lefite is that name bro, I've had 1L of vodka and I can see that GROW THE **** UP
    Further Maths isn't particularly difficult. It's all maths regardless. Any A-Level maths isn't particularly difficult. People have been dumbed down, hence why it's perceived as such. In reality, an intelligent human being is more than capable of tackling mathematics - our brains are efficient in that regard.

Also, it's "HumanSupremacist" - and it's not in any way "leftie", you sorry sap of a boy.

ReputationRep:
    You try so hard LOL
    you try so hard.

ReputationRep:
    M8 do you even S2 as that can be part of further maths and let me tell you it is easier to self-study then history m8, I do better in maths then history because mans is that way, calm it you capitalist, monarchist tsarist right wing poo
    Tell me about it. An intelligent and independent young person has no need for school guidance in studying maths on his own.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I go to the statest school ever
    What on Earth does that mean? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Tell me about it. An intelligent and independent young person has no need for school guidance in studying maths on his own.
    Agreed, I'd have more trouble self-studying essay subjects by far

ReputationRep:
    Man is bare anarchist, left wing blud, probs on your side ennit, but to drunk to express manz political associations, feel like my liver's gonna die, love you chicken robbie

ReputationRep:
    Man is bare anarchist, left wing blud, probs on your side ennit, but to drunk to express manz political associations, feel like my liver's gonna die, love you chicken robbie
    I see mate, you might want to get that checked, night blud

ReputationRep:
    Further Maths isn't particularly difficult. It's all maths regardless. Any A-Level maths isn't particularly difficult. People have been dumbed down, hence why it's perceived as such. In reality, an intelligent human being is more than capable of tackling mathematics - our brains are efficient in that regard.

Also, it's "HumanSupremacist" - and it's not in any way "leftie", you sorry sap of a boy.

Lol no one cares go to bed fam

ReputationRep:
    What's with the rape of the English language?

ReputationRep:
    What on Earth does that mean? :curious:
    Mainstream ****** wouldn't understand ot's ok

ReputationRep:
    Chill out man

ReputationRep:
    Youve gone hard, and also gone home. Taken it to the next level innit.

ReputationRep:
    What's with the rape of the English language?
    Your TSR name is a rape of my lanuage

ReputationRep:
    Lol no one cares go to bed fam
    Isn't it you who needs to go to bed, diddums? After all, it is a "school night". Don't let mummy walk in on you now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Youve gone hard, and also gone home. Taken it to the next level innit.

someone who understands!

ReputationRep:

Mainstream ****** wouldn't understand ot's ok
    Poor kid. :sigh:

Your TSR name is a rape of my lanuage
    It isn't. It is the conglomeration of two perfectly legitimate English words - "Human" and "Supremacist". Nothing rapey about that. And English isn't your language - you don't own it. :rolleyes:

That's why you keep it in plastic bottles TehFrance!!!
    I'm sorry what? who keeps vodka in a plastic bottle? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Poor kid. :sigh:

It isn't. It is the conglomeration of two perfectly legitimate English words - "Human" and "Supremacist". Nothing rapey about that. And English isn't your language - you don't own it. :rolleyes:
    Well I was the first one to speak tha lanuage and I have a deed to the lanuage so yeah bro I own it, deal with it.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.