Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    I'm sorry what? who keeps vodka in a plastic bottle? :eek:
    People who don't want their parents to find their booze obv, not all of us are lucky enough to live in UNEH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordBradburn)
    Well I was the first one to speak tha lanuage and I have a deed to the lanuage so yeah bro I own it, deal with it.
    No. You clearly weren't. And you know that. :pierre:

People who don't want their parents to find their booze obv, not all of us are lucky enough to live in UNEH
    Won't you be off to "UNEH" soon?

Well firstly I never had the issue with alcohol and parents, secondly stop pretending to be drunk. Arse.

ReputationRep:
    Well firstly I never had the issue with alcohol and parents, secondly stop pretending to be drunk. Arse.
    LOL why would anyone pretend to be drunk, CBA for that

ReputationRep:
    Clearly another resident TSR troll - they began to pop up briefly a couple of hours ago.

You know what they say about TSR trolls - when you ban one, ten more appear hungrier than ever.

ReputationRep:
    You know you're a stud when you find yourself pretending to be drunk in TSR. Great job at it though! *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humansupremacist)
    clearly another resident tsr troll - they began to pop up briefly a couple of hours ago.

You know what they say about tsr trolls - when you ban one, ten more appear hungrier than ever.
    ngl idec tbh, stfu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viriol)
    You know you're a stud when you find yourself pretending to be drunk in TSR. Great job at it though! *****
    Well he's not very coherent - but I pin that down to his dim intellect rather than any booze he may have hypothetically drunk.

Just another TSR troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viriol)
    I'm sobering up and who could be arsed to pretend to be drunk babe? nah not me for definite, deffo2

ReputationRep:
    bring on the popcorn :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ngl idec tbh, stfu
    Go to bed, diddums. Mummy's going to wake you up very early for school tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Well he's not very coherent - but I pin that down to his dim intellect rather than any booze he may have hypothetically drunk.

Just another TSR troll.
    Idc Tbh, you're just another ******** who thinks he's an innteclect, grow up I'm drunk deal with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legal drugdealer)
    bring on the popcorn :rolleyes:
    Legal drug dealer, eh? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Go to bed, diddums. Mummy's going to wake you up very early for school tomorrow.
    Just 'cause you failed at life, and I'm still failing

ReputationRep:
    Idc Tbh, you're just another ******** who thinks he's an innteclect, grow up I'm drunk deal with it
    I'm a what? An "innteclect"? What in the heck is that?

Yes, you're drunk - woop! Who are you trying to prove yourself too? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Legal drug dealer, eh? :holmes:
    Yes sir!

ReputationRep:
    Just 'cause you failed at life, and I'm still failing
    How exactly have I "failed at life"? :curious:

And you're still failing? Right...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legal drugdealer)
    Yes sir!
    So paracetemol caffeine pills and booze, right? What kind of deals do you have? Cheaper than the supermarkets?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a what? An "innteclect"? What in the heck is that?

Yes, you're drunk - woop! Who are you trying to prove yourself too? :teehee:
    LOL you're the one trying to prove yourself, funny because you keep replying, I'm here because I can't sleep because alcohol is occupying 0.24% of my blood, whereas you're here because you;re a sado and a loner go home fam

ReputationRep:
    So paracetemol caffeine pills and booze, right? What kind of deals do you have? Cheaper than the supermarkets?
    sorry prescriptions only unless you want "over the counter" drugs

Keep it legal bro!

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.