Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

whats wrong with me Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am 23 years old male from the Midlands.

I think I have a problem. . .

I don't know if its depression, personality disorder or what,
    For a long time now, years actually I have had a few social problems running in the background, my family doesn't talk, I only talk to my parents and brother now and that's not very often either. My Nan has been diagnosed with dementia and last month I had to put my dog to sleep through kidney failure.

I don't think I have any friends now, I haven't spoke to any of them since last summer and then it was left of bad terms (money they owe me).
    I am about to finish university in the next few months and need to find a full time job.
    I work part time at Dominoes and never get the time to go out and socialize, I don't know what to do because I feel like ****. I don't have much interest in anything anymore, I thought my problem was some form of depression and I was weightlifting and exercising to combat the symptoms but if I stop for a few days I feel like crap again.
    I don't think I know how to socialize now either, I don't consider the people at uni friends, I travel from home and don't speak to them outside of lectures, the friends that I thought I had haven't bothered to speak to me for over a year, the last so called friend hasn't spoken to me since last summer, he owes me around £150 yet not even a message of Facebook.

I have nothing to do other than revise for exams and work, my weekends are so dull I prefer the week days. My parents and brother are so busy with their own lives they don't talk to me much, I don't have anything to talk to them about anyway.

I literally talk to people who are not here anymore when I dream, I see my family, pets friends etc, yet all of them are dead or have forgotten about me.

ReputationRep:
    Exercise more

ReputationRep:
    Do press ups. Lots of press ups.

ReputationRep:
    Take up a hobby or something, great way to make people

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.