Turn on thread page Beta

Is there anyone on the TSR who's ranked Agoraphobic? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So is there anyone on here who's posted I think it's 50,000 posts and become an 'agoraphobic' on the TSR rankings? Just interested to know if it's even possible
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ChocolateMelody)
    So is there anyone on here who's posted I think it's 50,000 posts and become an 'agoraphobic' on the TSR rankings? Just interested to know if it's even possible
    No.

Check here to see who has the most posts: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memberlist.php

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateMelody)
    No, though there's four people who are 40,000+. Bear in mind though that posts in Chat, Games and Competitions, the Welcome Lounge and one or two other places don't count towards postcount, so while there's no one whose postcount is displayed at 50,000 or more, there are a few people who do have that many posts.

(Original post by Tullia)
    No.

Check here to see who has the most posts: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memberlist.php
    That isn't ordered by most posts, some adjustments and here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memb...rt=posts&pp=30
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    That isn't ordered by most posts, some adjustments and here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memb...rt=posts&pp=30
    I know, I just assumed they could manage that themselves.

(Original post by Tullia)
    I know, I just assumed they could manage that themselves.
    I think I jumped in there more to prevent the [mistaken] stigma of someone assuming I had the most posts - it's not a statistic to be particularly proud of. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    so while there's no one whose postcount is displayed at 50,000 or more, there are a few people who do have that many posts.
    Including you...??

In all seriousness though, I find it strange how I've never heard of 5 of the top 10 posters of all time... :O
    And I'm on tsr more often than my post count would otherwise suggest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nice.Guy)
    Including you...??

In all seriousness though, I find it strange how I've never heard of 5 of the top 10 posters of all time... :O
    And I'm on tsr more often than my post count would otherwise suggest
    Not me :nah: I'd be on about 25,000 if posts from all forums were counted.

A lot of the users with the highest postcounts of all time are rarely or never active any more :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Not me :nah: I'd be on about 25,000 if posts from all forums were counted.

A lot of the users with the highest postcounts of all time are rarely or never active any more :no:
    B-b-b-but then their rep will be multiplied by 0.98 each day if they haven't logged in for 100 days! :O
    (Yes I attempted reading the terms and conditions when I signed up to tsr... )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nice.Guy)
    B-b-b-but then their rep will be multiplied by 0.98 each day if they haven't logged in for 100 days! :O
    (Yes I attempted reading the terms and conditions when I signed up to tsr... )
    If you haven't logged in for 100 days then that's unlikely to bother you

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.