Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Everyone on the student forum.

As you know I try to get on here as much as possible to answer your hair questions, but I also field questions via the Facebook page so tend to try to go back and forth.

Because it's often difficult to explain in text how to achieve something or explain a hair method, I have now set up a You Tube channel called 'Scott Cornwall'. The link is here:-

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5Z...g?feature=mhee

I'm still going to come on the Student Forum and answer questions, but do subscribe to this channel and let me know via the Facebook page if there is any videos or direct to camera information you would like me to do and I will create a video for you.

Many thanks

Scott

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.