Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How long after randomly stopping due to continuos bleeding will the bleeding stop is it a matter if days or longer please help?

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by continuous bleeding? Are you sure you're not on your period maybe? You can still get periods if you're on cerazette, sometimes even heavier. If you're sure you're not then go and see your doctor or sexual health advisor you got them from.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It varies. It could be days or it could be months.

I had crazy bleeding on Cerazette, and it took around 6 months to sort itself out. But I wasn't bleeding constantly, just every other week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    It varies. It could be days or it could be months.

I had crazy bleeding on Cerazette, and it took around 6 months to sort itself out. But I wasn't bleeding constantly, just every other week.
    I've been on this pill for roughly a month and i've come on three times already; its not heavy, its just annoying. Did they stop completely after 6 months?

ReputationRep:
    I think it carts in different people how long it takes for the pill to leave you're system if you're worried or unsure ask you're doctor or even ask nhs direct they maybe able to help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Snoopop)
    I've been on this pill for roughly a month and i've come on three times already; its not heavy, its just annoying. Did they stop completely after 6 months?
    I mean it took 6 months to sort after I stopped taking it completely - which is what the OP was asking

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.