Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heya im a bit confused on what i should be doing or if what i am doing is right :/
    okay a bit of back ground info, im on my last year of uni in the midlands and moving back down to london in june, the plan was my boyfriend (Lee) of 3.5 years was going to come down and live with me in london at home. I felt that i didnt want to be in the same relationship for my whole life and if i left it any longer it would of been a bad time to break up with moving in and such, so i broke it off early February, i did love him but it was getting to be more like a close friendship rather than a relationship
    I had a few love confessions from what i thought were my friends that were boys i had no clue they liked me
    okay get to the important bit, this guy James ive been chatting to since i was 13 am 20 now he went to my school his two years above so his 23, his one of my best friends cousins. once i broke up with Lee, we started talking a lot more, i feel that i start a lot of the conversations in most texts, whatsapp and fb messages tho
    well we planned to meet up a few weeks ago just get together for drinks, that plan then developed into me going round his and cooking dinner so i did last night and it developed into sleeping together. it was really good as i had only been with Lee before and he wasnt that experienced
    we went out the next morning in public and he kissed me and such but i dont know if i want a relationship with him, im going over there tomorrow night aswell, i dont know if it is just sex he wants or more? ahhh i have never done this before, is it just a rebound from Lee or is it something developing :/ im right in the middle of loads of uni work should i just leave it and wait until june?

massive read who ever has a spare moment :P

ReputationRep:
    Well he is only expecting and wanting sex - you must know that.

I think you should only carry on with it if your prepared for just having some casual fun that's not going to get in the way of you Uni work ect - go for it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm thats what i didnt want tho know :P yeah cos i wasnt gonna tell my friends that i was staying at his again in fear of judgement, ill chat to him tomorrow to see what he wants, i dont know how i feel about just having someone for sex, but again i dont know if i want a real relationship with him, he is basically an older shorter but better at sex version of my ex

(Original post by Aries1992)
    Well he is only expecting and wanting sex - you must know that.

I think you should only carry on with it if your prepared for just having some casual fun that's not going to get in the way of you Uni work ect - go for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janehm)
    Hmmm thats what i didnt want tho know :P yeah cos i wasnt gonna tell my friends that i was staying at his again in fear of judgement, ill chat to him tomorrow to see what he wants, i dont know how i feel about just having someone for sex, but again i dont know if i want a real relationship with him, he is basically an older shorter but better at sex version of my ex
    I doubt anyone will judge you. You've been with the same man for 3 and a half years! You deserve some fun just like everyone else. Casual sex is fine if your aware that that's all it is and not wanting anymore.

Hahaha if he is a rebound at least he's a good one

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he did just want the sex lol we chatted and both said we dont want a relationship :P i just felt bad about seeing my best friend and not telling her i was going to see her cousin that evening! i cant tell her as everyone will find out :/

(Original post by Aries1992)
    I doubt anyone will judge you. You've been with the same man for 3 and a half years! You deserve some fun just like everyone else. Casual sex is fine if your aware that that's all it is and not wanting anymore.

Hahaha if he is a rebound at least he's a good one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Janehm)
    Yeah he did just want the sex lol we chatted and both said we dont want a relationship :P i just felt bad about seeing my best friend and not telling her i was going to see her cousin that evening! i cant tell her as everyone will find out :/
    Well that's good if its what you both want

I wouldn't worry about telling your friend unless it gets serious/develops into a relationship.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2013

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.