ANGRYLad.

angryLAD.
Reply 41
Original post by Dark Horse
WHERE?!

Gay bars are usually a safe bet.
Reply 42
Lol, OP can't handle his drink.

Honestly if we're not harming anyone I don't see the problem. People need to lighten up man. Seriously half pints shouldn't be served. A bottle instead.
Reply 43
Original post by Kiss
Gay bars are usually a safe bet.

Spoken from experience?

And imo most young males behave either like "lads" or those eccentric types who like anime cartoons and world of warcraft.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 44
Spoken from experience?

And imo most young males behave either like "lads" or those eccentric types who like anime cartoons and world of warcraft.

You have absolutely no idea what 'lad' means then.
Reply 45
Original post by Kiss
You have absolutely no idea what 'lad' means then.

You still the butthurt retail worker from a couple of days ago? Lmao.
Reply 46
WHERE?!

How old are you? I say that probably because im 23, ive met a few people through uni believe it or not who arent like that.

If youre 16/17 im afraid it takes SOME guys a bit longer to grow up and realise its not all about being a lad
Reply 47
Let's be honest, beer is absolute swill and no one drinks it for the taste.

I do like Boston Brewery Lager....always laugh when people mock American beers when they actually make the best ones....even generic stuff like Bud is 1000x better than Carling.
Reply 48
Original post by McHumpy92
I do like Boston Brewery Lager....always laugh when people mock American beers when they actually make the best ones....even generic stuff like Bud is 1000x better than Carling.

What about whiskey though?
Reply 49
What about whiskey though?

I do like JD and coke...but never did so much when younger. I wouldn't want to drink neat whisky...I do think whiskey has a nice feeling like on the back of your throat. Probably more to do with a slight addiction to alcohol or something....I get the same when sniffing coke, it isn't exactly pleasant...but I enjoy it because my body associates it with good feeling afterwards.
Yeah, it pisses me off too. Especially the people that lead their lives around this metaphorical religion, obtaining 'lad points' for sleeping with someone. It's ridiculous and I will never understand the weird obession with it. And yes, I am an '#AngryLAD' *sigh*.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
In Wigan it's called girl culture. The women are common as muck and can drink any man under the table.
Reply 52
I doubt that this lad culture properly exists any more. It was there in the 90s but now? A messed up economy tends to take some of the joie de vivre out of people when they realise that people more frequently used to being called 'sir' than 'mate' have got away scot free. Working or lower middle class people have got to be more sensible than ever before when Bullingdon Club members (party piece trashing a bar) are in charge.
Reply 53
Fhookin woah m8, aint u even bin ibiza yt??? ur missin out, i nw got a liver failure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending