Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What is it about alcohol? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Girls only ever seem semi interested in me when they are drunk and i'm drunk,ive never spoken to a sober girl,i really don't get it

And no it isnt a confidence thing,hope i can get a straight answer

ReputationRep:
    whats the officer problem?

ReputationRep:
    If you only chat to girls when you're drunk then you've got a problem tbh. When you want a relationship, you're gonna have a bit of a problem. ONS wise, you seem fine.

ReputationRep:
    Beer goggles..

ReputationRep:
    I want to speak to girls sober,and have done in the past,but they just aren't interested if they are sober,or if i am-why is this,i was hoping for a straight answer from a girl,i know thats asking a lot

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're just really boring when you're sober.

ReputationRep:
    I think you are right Jolie,i wish girls could find me attractive without alcohol but i guess i just have to accept it and keep drinking

ReputationRep:
    Name:  dead.png
Views: 184
Size:  7.3 KBLMAO, God forbid anyone catch you sober.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reindeer o't Roc)
    Name:  dead.png
Views: 184
Size:  7.3 KBLMAO, God forbid anyone catch you sober.
    Haha i agree!

ReputationRep:
    So its really that simple girls yeah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feelmyage)
    I want to speak to girls sober,and have done in the past,but they just aren't interested if they are sober,or if i am-why is this,i was hoping for a straight answer from a girl,i know thats asking a lot
    You may need to learn about how to make girls interested as you said you haven't been sober talking to them so if you got a plan to start to it should work out if not ask someone who's been through multiple relationship that either they have started or the girl has

Arkarian owns phones.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.