Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What are you doing this morning? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Sat in the staff room at work trying not to freeze to death as our air-con is being a flop and has decided it's for some reason a good idea to be throwing out cold air.

The good life.

ReputationRep:
    Uni holidays, so I'm going home for Easter! :woo: YAY!

ReputationRep:
    just woke up.exploring the internet since its one of the things I do to kill time. leaving home at 11 to go school.

ReputationRep:
    Going to the contraceptive clinic in town. Yay?

ReputationRep:
    Skipping english classes to study maths and psychology ;d <JustAnotherDayInIB>

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to get my laptop repaired and try my very best to be productive for the rest of the day or not

ReputationRep:
    Don't have a lesson till 10:15, so I'm sat at home drinking tea & messing around on the Internet when I should be finishing my English coursework :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got rudely awakened by boyfriend stomping about 'cause couldn't find his toothbrush (didn't get to sleep until 4am grr) and so I got up and now am drinking coffee and going to take him to work and take the dog out.
    I'm awake now-may as well be useful!

ReputationRep:
    Going to get up and have a lovely lengthy shower and then get dressed tea blah blah ready to go to town with my friend on our day off to stock up on some goodies !
    So glad my lectures cancelled!:five:

ReputationRep:
    Boring myself to death manning the reception at my work. Should really have brought a book.

ReputationRep:
    Coursework...

Yeah, i'm dressed as a pirate Name:  130326-090949.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  69.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    had a completely pointless tour of the hunger games wiki haha, then got up and ate a plum and 2 biscuits, now on this before i go to school.

ReputationRep:
    I got woken up by my inconsiderate ******* of a flatmate at 7am after he went to bed at 2am. Getting sick and tired of him ****ing about till the latest hour then deciding to get up at the earliest one - lost so much sleep in the past few weeks thanks to that ****.

ReputationRep:
    Got up at 8.. made breakfast, turned on laptop to check work emails and reply to any important ones, check posts in the fitness section of TSR for moderation purposes, and that's where I'm up to now!

After pressing "submit reply" I will be going to get dressed, then going to do the food shop, then coming home and doing as much of a proofreading project as possible before lunch.

I guess that accounts for "morning"! This afternoon is full article/guest blog writing, and yet more proofreading. How I love being freelance.

ReputationRep:
    Attempting to do English coursework.....

ReputationRep:
    Revising. :woo: :work:

ReputationRep:
    Making a presentation at work but it doesn't really have a deadline so I'm taking my time..

ReputationRep:
    failing to do my coursework

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping and not going to college :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Did not go in to college

Checked Twitter, TSR, had a banana, had some jasmine tea...thought about things...

Will start revising in a few minutes...maths, maths, maths!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.