Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What are you doing this morning? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Checking my emails, the news, making to-do lists for all the things I need to do in the holidays, revising for my chemistry ISA that I have this afternoon, then going to get ready and head to school at 12ish. - at my school, year 10 -13 have revision days monday, tuesday and wednesday, the other years got holidays on Friday, which is why i'm going to school at 12.

ReputationRep:
    Being awake :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Read TSR like the morning newspaper and then uninstall the app.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to meet new people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Morning? I'm going to bed in a moment and shall not rise until the afternoon. Do people really awaken at such an hour?
    Amen!

ReputationRep:
    Morning? Shoveling snow from my path, driveway and pavement in front of the house. Theres no end to the snow!!

ReputationRep:
    woke up at 7.30 and lay in bed for about 20 minutes, showered, now having a coffee and studying.

ReputationRep:
    Laying in bed on the TSR app because why not?

ReputationRep:
    Sofa, duvet, ipad and a horrible snotty cold.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Laying in bed with my laptop :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkhamz)
    Eating some digestive biscuits while waiting for the hot water to get ready.
    Hot water is packing its bag and is now ready

ReputationRep:
    in form. on this website whenim supposed to be doing work but im on this site

ReputationRep:
    I'll be going for a walk to morrisons to make it feel like i have friends who i visit regularly

ReputationRep:
    Going to the doctors. I've been awake all night with earache

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annuhlees)
    Coursework...

Yeah, i'm dressed as a pirate Attachment 204947
    I love it What happened to Europe on your wall?

ReputationRep:
    Been at work for an hour, probably going to go and get a cup of tea in a minute.

ReputationRep:
    On the bus to college to talk to my english lecturer about be ****ed over on my remark. Predicted an A, marked a C, along with 75% of my college. Remark only went up by 3. Someone is trying to cover themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Drinking tea, watching tv as I can't move becausey dog is sleeping on me. (And I am procrastinating)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.