The Student Room Group

Girls have you ever cheated ?

Just as the title says really .
You can answer anon if you want .
Have you cheated if so how many times ?

Reason im asking is because its no secret that most men cheat and we get alot of stick for cheating and rightly so but to me a lot of women cheat as well but we never really hear about this .

Im not saying women cheat as much as men but a hell of a lot of women cheat and it gets brushed underneath the carpet .

So ladies have you cheated then ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dennisraymondsmith
Just as the title says really .
You can answer anon if you want .
Have you cheated if so how many times ?

Reason im asking is because its no secret that most men cheat and we get alot of stick for cheating and rightly so but to me a lot of women cheat as well but we never really hear about this .

Im not saying women cheat as much as men but a hell of a lot of women cheat and it gets brushed underneath the carpet .

So ladies have you cheated then ?

Speak for yourself mate. Never cheated and don't plan on
Original post by MrBean1994
Speak for yourself mate. Never cheated and don't plan on

Thats good .
I didn't say all men btw
Reply 3
I don't think more men than women cheat, I haven't cheated and won't cheated, I've had the offer before when I was somewhat inebriated and I rejected it, if you can't resist the temptation I suggest you mature a little before you venture into another relationship again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
yes for just 1 time :frown:
Nope.

I wanted and had the opportunity to cheat once. The event shook me enough that I broke up with my partner and didn't date again for several months.
Reply 6
I attempted to break up with my ex but he wouldn't allow me?!

I kissed someone else that night in a nightclub- it was my 18th birthday.
Reply 7
Nope.
Original post by Annuhlees
I attempted to break up with my ex but he wouldn't allow me?!

I kissed someone else that night in a nightclub- it was my 18th birthday.

No such thing as not being allowed, you could have just simply said it was over and he wouldn't have had a choice, :confused:
Reply 9
Original post by Rock Fan
No such thing as not being allowed, you could have just simply said it was over and he wouldn't have had a choice, :confused:

I did try, I wanted to explain why and how he was treating me like crap. He just said 'i'm not doing this today, it's your birthday and this isn't happening'. I planned to break up with him as he treated me like crap he was 'too busy to buy me a present or a card' when he's bbf birthday was three days after mine and he went to his birthday but not mine? I ended up apologising for something I didn't do and he walked off. I felt too scared to be like 'it's over and deal with it'.

:/
Think I kissed someone else when I was like 14?
Doesn't really count. Was a child really.
No and not planning to.
Nope, but a girl cheated on me recently :sad:
Original post by James A
Nope, but a girl cheated on me recently :sad:

That sucks, sorry. :frown: Many hugs.
Reply 14
Sister cheated in AS biology exam
In the summer I went away for a week to a party island in Greece and I'm proud to say I didn't cheat on my boyfriend at the time, didn't even want to I was so in love with him at the time, I only had eyes for him (cheesy but I was surprised it was actually true). That's why I would never forgive cheating, if you love someone enough you just don't.
Reply 16
No :smile:
No, I could never do such a thing.
Reply 18
'most men cheat'? Are there any statistics to back this up or is this just anecdotal?
I technically cheated on my ex.
In my defence he was treating me exceptionally badly and we didn't have a 'proper' relationship-all he wanted from me was sex.

I emotionally cheated-I was very upset because I was in love with him and all he wanted from me was to go out , get drunk and have sex and then he'd leave as soon as he woke up in the morning. He only wanted to see me twice a week as well. So I'd stay over at friend's houses a lot, get cuddles and general love from them.
I'm not proud of it-but I also don't see it as as bad as what most people think when they think 'cheat'. I had tried to break it off with him but I was his 'trophy' and he liked treating me the way he did. Now I'm older and wiser, I'd never have a man treat me that way again (unless I wanted the same sort of 'relationship' I suppose).

My current man gives me all I need and I've never cheated on him. I get much more opportunity than most people, to cheat but I've never even been slightly tempted.

Latest

Trending

Trending